Rate Dr. Anne Garrett

Dr. Anne Garrett's Ratings

Dr. Garrett was a life saver for us. My daughter had serious breathing problems in infancy, and I don't think we would have felt confidant getting through her medical problems without the knowledge and help of Dr. Garrett. The staff is always helpful too. I'm just so confident in Dr. Garrett's knowledge and expertise. I can't recommend her enough.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Garrett is absolutely wonderful!! She has been my son's pediatrician since birth and we will never switch doctors!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr Garrett and her staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

This doctor belongs to a very big group. This is nice because they ALWAYS have same day openings. They have two offices and they are very well staffed. My son has been going there for a year and a half and has only had to see another doctor once and it was for a same day appointment. The office is very clean, kid friendly and has sporate areas for sick and well kids. Staff is very friendly and I dont ever feel rushed in my appointment. We have had to wait for a while a few times but I think that can be expected at any peds office.

Submitted March 10, 2006 | flag