Dr. LOUIS PANLILIO

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. LOUIS PANLILIO has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he accept workmans comp?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5581901
26/06/14 1 1 1 1 Nobody at this office tried to accommodate any appointment meant.finally got one and then was told we had wrong date. husband has quadruple bi-pass surgery 1 mo ago just wants to start cardio plan but was released from heart surgeon to see Dr.Panlilio for pain...... family dr called to get appt still no help from anyone even the doctor here. I can only give the poorest non caring review ever. i work 15 hrs a day to take care of my customers, because I care.... Don't even waste your time here. Nothing but more of a stressful situation that no one cared to address.....sent home over 2 hr drive to and back and 45 min wasted in office arguing over appointment. Secretary Amy makes mistake....YOU SUFFER in pain...and nobody there cares....
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 5016016

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 1480683
06/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Panillio has been treating my cronic pain for appox. 10 years now. I give him the highest rating possible. He is very careing, kind and gentle. If you have cronic pain he's your man...i plan on staying with his practice until I take my last breath on this earth...
Insurance: Workers Comp