Rate Dr. Louis Panlilio

Dr. Louis Panlilio's Ratings

Dr. Panlilio is excellent! He is very calm and reassuring. He spent a lot of extra time going over my complicated history and answering my many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Nobody at this office tried to accommodate any appointment meant.finally got one and then was told we had wrong date. husband has quadruple bi-pass surgery 1 mo ago just wants to start cardio plan but was released from heart surgeon to see Dr.Panlilio for pain...... family dr called to get appt still no help from anyone even the doctor here. I can only give the poorest non caring review ever. i work 15 hrs a day to take care of my customers, because I care.... Don't even waste your time here. Nothing but more of a stressful situation that no one cared to address.....sent home over 2 hr drive to and back and 45 min wasted in office arguing over appointment. Secretary Amy makes mistake....YOU SUFFER in pain...and nobody there cares....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2295764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Panillio has been treating my cronic pain for appox. 10 years now. I give him the highest rating possible. He is very careing, kind and gentle. If you have cronic pain he's your man...i plan on staying with his practice until I take my last breath on this earth...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][297611].votes_count ]]