Rate Dr. Carrie S. Welch

Dr. Carrie S. Welch's Ratings

I was skeptical about chiropractors after a bad experience years ago. Recently, I had incurred a displaced rib and was recommended to see one about having it put back in place. After reading reviews of chiropractors in the Herndon/Reston area, I chose to give Dr. Welch a try. Thanks to her and her awesome staff (Cynthia), I now have restored faith in the practice. In particular, Dr. Welch did not try to "oversell" unnecessary procedures. She was diligent in fixing the primary issue (i.e. my rib) and was genuinely concerned about my progress. I was also very impressed on how she took her time during treatment to get to know me as a patient instead rushing me through to get to other patients. If you are looking for a good chiropractor in the area, I would very highly recommend Dr. Welch and her professional staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Dr. Welch is great! I had a painful shoulder and she was able to pretty much remove all pain within just a few months. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

Over time step by step it has worked. I move better, I have less pain, I sleep better and now I have a better outlook instead of wallowing in my own self inflicted why me state. I have lapses but in just a phone call away Dr. Welch is there to help. She is not a miracle worker but she does what she does really well. Her services helped me in ways I had not realized were available to me. Dr. Welch is always optimistic and willing to trying different things to help. I appreciate her openness and honesty with me about what may or may not work for each patient is different, so each procedure will be different for each person. I respect that and glad that I listened on the day she was speaking for she has made my life easier by helping me ease my pain and relieving stress. Her staff is the best too! Kind, courteous, patient, understanding and professional. They take their cues from the wonderful employer Dr. Carrie Welch who exemplifies grace and goodwill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I was in a great amount of pain after that car accident and extremely skeptical of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Welch's confidence and caring allowed me to get past my fear and after several treatments I feel so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

About a year ago, my lower back pain was so bad that I was limping around, wincing whenever I got up from laying/sitting down, and I generally was living a lower quality of life. On my first visit, Dr. Welch was able to pinpoint which vertebral discs were experiencing the most pressure. After several closely-scheduled visits, I now schedule monthly "maintenance" appointments. I'm very comfortable with the routine we have during each visit; first, my back muscles and vertabrae are relaxed using a form of electrotherapy called "E-Stim". For a good description go here: http://chirotalk.wordpress.com/2009/08/24/what-is-e-stim/... After the muscles are relaxed, Dr. Welch performs a series of adjustments targeted toward my specific treatment areas. Dr. Welch is extemley knowledgeable, provides a high level of individual patient attention, and has a great staff, all in a soothing office atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Welch, 6 out 5 :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Welch for almost 2 months now and my condition has been steadily improving. We are weaning my visits down, so I know she does not just want my money. She is professional and what she says will happen does happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

I have been to ten sessions and feel a lot better. I am very hesitant about chiropractors, but Welch has made me feel a lot better after ten visits. I had trapezius, upper shoulder, and lower back pain for two years. Her support staff is friendly and attentive. I sometimes wait up to ten minutes before seeing Welch, but most of the time, she is on time. She works until 7pm on two days and is open on Saturday; these days fit my schedule very nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Due to the very strict warnings about being legally responsible for what I write here, I would not choose to make any official comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2008

Dr. Welch is an excellent chiropractor - knowledgeable gentle touch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014365].votes_count ]]