Rate Dr. Gabriel E. Sella

Dr. Gabriel E. Sella's Ratings

Not a nice Man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Rudest dr ever out there. I went to see him for a rare disease I have called (Cervical) Dystonia. He never once even felt my neck muscles, where my dystonia is. His office was the dirtiest thing I've ever seen. His nurse made me step on this machine that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 30 years in my bare feet! He spent 15 minutes with me. 13 of those minutes he kept questioning me about my smoking. He yelled at me when he looked at the paper I filled out and what my disease is. He screamed so loud, with the door open, "Well WHICH do you have CD or Torticollis?" The names are interchangeable. He then went on to berate me and even asked how jetBlue could even hire me as a flight attendant because of my ignorance. Anyone in his office and others in waiting rooms had to hear that. AMA...You'll soon be receiving my letter and an atty will hear from me about my HIPAA law being shouted all over his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

This doctor is the rudest and most ignorant doctor I have ever had. He testing machinery is severely out of date, he obviously has no idea what he is doing, as my current doctor has helped me more than Dr. Sella ever attempted to. He wouldn't let me in when my daughter had her pap, my son was told to refrigerate eye drops, he told my son to drink some purple stuff when he had strep and didn't even give him anti-biotics, we had to go to the ER and the doctor there threw the bottle of purple stuff away, and we had paid $10 for it. I am getting my children out of his care and into another doctors care. DO NOT GO TO HIM and IF YOU DO, DO NOT TRUST HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

This is rudest doctor I ever encountered. Told me my answers had to be short. Argued results of previous doctor's tests and their conclusions. Argued that I didn't have condition diagnosed and documented by previous physician. Every word he said was rude and thoughtless. Insisted he knew more about how I felt than I did. Argued with EVERYTHING I said. Didn't do any real tests, just measured my body parts. I cannot imagine how a physician with this level of discourtesy and lack of knowledge about complex internal problems can legally be called an "internal medicine physician." I will not return to him for any reason or under any circumstance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He told me to take my clothes off while he was standing there. I refused. Then he said just pull your pants down. I refused. So he dropped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

He is very rude and doesnt care about your feelings and he wont listen to you. He has made me cry numerous times.I get so upset and nervous when i have to go see him. Definetly no bed side manners.Needs to get classes on how to treat patients with respect like his patients treat him. I thought you treat someone like you want to be treated but if that would happen you would not be seen by him he would discharge you immediately. He is very NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

Refuses to listen to patients. Forgets what he's previously diagnosed. VERY, VERY RUDE. Hard to understand thick accent. Will not allow questions. Refuses to listen to other doctor's advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Explained to me that the injurys sustained in the accident, including lossing my right leg were caused from my long term smoking. Refused the recomendations of my other doctors. wasn't interested in reading charts and test results brought from other doctors, (12 pages plus films,) just in my need to "quit"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

being on medicaid he will not pre-authorize your prescriptions but force you to pay for them. he will not sign forms for a diabetic to get diabetic shoes. took three years to get him to schedule a MRI for a degenerative back issue that he agreed was serious. EXTREMELY RUDE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737167].votes_count ]]