Rate Dr. Rosie Augustin-Wheeler

Dr. Rosie Augustin-Wheeler's Ratings

Dr. Augustin-Wheeler is just Amazing. I have been going to her office since the begging of this year and oh my I am just so glad I found her!! Dr. Augustin-Wheeler is very loving, caring and professional. Her staff is very outstanding, front desk is usually rude at other offices, but here she has just an amazing front staff professional and sweet very Helpful , her clinical assistant is very sweet and is very caring. I am staying with them for as long as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I have been under Dr. Augustin-Wheeler's care since she was at Fort Hood. I transferred my family's medical care when she opened an office in Cedar Park in 2010. She has been a great source of knowledge and comfort to my family. She stood by me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year. She was by our side again. Always patient,compassionate and a great listener. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

have a life-threatening illness that few doctors understand well. It affects 1 in 100,000 people. And, despite having been a nurse 14 years (6 in the largest Research Hospital in the world) and despite countless trips to the ER, it took 35 years to correctly diagnose me. In the 13 years since then, no doctor has understood my illness, my needs, or me, more than Dr Wheeler. Every time I see Dr wheeler I feel as though I am a member of her family. And since I believe love and knowledge go together, it is no surprise to me that I have been able to live without serious life-threatening crises in the 3 years since Dr Wheeler began treating me. I had 2 such crises in the 3 years prior to Dr. Wheeler. More than all this, my 11 year-old daughter feels Dr. Wheeler's love, sees her.expert knowledge also, and tells me , despite now having moved an hour's drive away, "Daddy, we can never change doctors!".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2296026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had my very first appointment with Dr. Wheeler today. She is absolutely OUTSTANDING! Her bedside manner is one of a kind. She took the time to thoroughly explain things and make me feel comfortable. Amazing doctor,beautiful woman, and absolutely sweetheart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2296025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I absolutely adore Dr. Wheeler! The way she is so caring she treats us as family! I always feel at home when I go in for my appointments. Lovely staff as well.. Recommend 110%! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Rosie is an amazing doctor. She really listens to her patients and has such love and compassion for them. Details are very important to her when it comes to treating patients. My granddaughter absolutely LOVES her and showers her with hugs which Dr. Rosie returns. She is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to and would recommend her to anyone regardless of age. She refers you to specialists who also are amazing. She doesn't forget from visit to visit how you are doing and truly listens to what you have to say. She keeps up with your care making sure you have your annual exams, mammograms etc on time. She is such a great doctor that her waiting room should fill up quickly so I recommend that you get on her patient list asap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I have had nothing but great experiences w/Dr. Wheeler and her staff. I am not the bravest of people to go to the doctor but due to Dr. Wheeler's wonderful caring attitude, knowing what to look for, extremely knowledgeable in everything she does and always going above and beyond for all of patients, she is remarkable to work with as well, staff being very helpful. I have had a few things I have waited to do a few procedures for 7-8 yrs due to doctors i've been to in the past. Dr. Wheeler opened the doors for me w/her kindness and caring. she has a very caring attitude and really figures out what services you need. Because of her, I am no longer afraid of going to the Dr. I have had horrible sinus problems for over 10 yrs-no other Dr. has helped as much as Dr. Wheeler. She put me at ease immediately and I finally had tubes put in ears, much needed sinus surgery (doing wonderful now w/wonderful referral she sent me to) and now my toes r being taken care of. I even go for yrly ckups now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Wheeler's style is very proffessional yet personal. She's extremely knowledgeable and down to earth! Her office is cozy and her staff is pretty awesome too. Great experience,highly recomended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr.Wheeler is the best, very personalable. She has the best attitude toward her patients. She listens to you, and takes her time with you. Staff is just as great. My husband and I are very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Wheeler is amazing. I have lived in many different places and can honestly say she is the best. She is intelligent and kind. I feel so blessed to have found her. The staff are wonderful. You'll feel like your part of the family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297834].votes_count ]]