Rate Dr. Daniel B. Williams

Dr. Daniel B. Williams's Ratings

He's the best Reproductive Endocronologist in Houston.
My husband and I are very pleased with him and the staff at HFI. They will go the extra mile to help you. ;-)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Our experience with Dr Williams and the entire staff at HFI was incredible. We went through IVF and an FET there. They go above and beyond to give you the care you deserve and you don't just feel like another patient being pushed through the process. I would use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone else going through such a difficult process. Remember, you get what you pay for!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Williams is AMAZING! He definitely knows his stuff and we got pregnant (despite the odds stacked against us) on our first IVF round. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Williams often runs behind, but when you finally get your time with him you understand why. He is very knowledgable and answers any questions that you may have.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

We are former patients of Dr. Williams. We found out about Houston Fertitliy from our friend RHonda and she recommended Dr Williams. We have been more than satisfied with our experience. We are pregnant and alomst through our first trimester.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Williams is one of the best physicians I have seen. He helped us get throught infertility, one of the toughest things for a couple. He came across as caring, kind, and sensitive, while treating us with professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of fertility treatments.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Very skillful and knowledgeable RE. Also very thorough. Has great personality. We were successful with him after multiple failures with another RE. Highly recommend!!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2008 | flag