Rate Dr. Yafa Minazad

Dr. Yafa Minazad's Ratings

Everything was great the first few times I saw her for visits. She was caring and understanding. After I did some research, we finally found a treatment that worked for me. Then she sent me to another specialist for a second opinion. She trusted the second opinion of that specialist over the IV treatment that was actually working for me. When I stressed that I needed the IV treatment at the frequency that was working for me, she tried to manipulate me into going into the ER so she could monitor me more closely and fill me up with prednisone. Prednisone was the choice of the specialist she sent me to. I reminded her that I had adverse reactions to prednisone, and then gave me the cold shoulder. I was pretty shocked she did this to me, since she was so pleasant in previous office visits. This showed me how knowledgeable and reliable she truly was.

Anyway, I found another neurologist who was more competent, gave me the same IV treatment that was working well for me, and I've been better off now for a few years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

GET DOCTOR. CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. IS ALWAYS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL WITH ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297962].votes_count ]]