Rate Dr. Babak Kosari

Dr. Babak Kosari's Ratings

Wonderful experiece with Dr. Kosari. Had 3 surgeries with him. Made me feel comfortable with treatment. Have referred him clients for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kosari was pleasant. He made me feel comfortable before and after my surgery.i would highly recommend Dr. Kosari to my family and closest friends. Thank you Dr. Kosari!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][298017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Nurses did all the work Dr Kosari doesn't seem like he cares about patients both times he did surgery he was late by hours and as a dr treating a diabetic patient he should know not to leave a diabetic patient from eating all day. while at the hospital for a week after the surgery dr kosari never came to check up on how everything went 2 weeks almost 3 weeks at a different hospital and still no visit from dr kosari.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][298016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

he took care of toe fungus and made me feel much better showing off my toes... he cares and is attentive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][298015].votes_count ]]