Dr. WILLIAM L. CATON

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. WILLIAM L. CATON has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5555701

12/06/14 1 1 1 1 Horrible doctor, more concerned about money than health. I went to another neurosurgeon and he was aghast at the surgery he did on me. Caton is a nice guy, but he does not care at all about the health and well being of his patients. He has forgotten the Hippocratic Oath along time ago; he should be ashamed.
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "WILLIAM" to "WILLIAM L."
RID: 2479626
20/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Caton is the head of neurosurgery for the Huntington Hospital. He is profoundly kind. After being turned away by multiple doctors Dr. Caton took my complex case and unraveled it, sent me for the correct tests, referred me to the other kinds of doctors I needed to see and told me not to have surgery. A surgeon who tells you not to have surgery is the best kind of surgeon possible in my opinion.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1231470
18/08/10 5 5 5 5 For anyone in need of a Neurosurgeon, Dr. Caton is the one you want. He is very straight forward and to the point. With the skills that he has it is no wonder why he is the head of Neuro sciences at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, CA. I am one of his patients and I am very pleased to say that he is my doctor. I have had 2 cervical spine surgeries and I am having Lumbar spine surgery done on August 25, with Dr. Caton. I trust his judgement to make the proper decisions regarding my health without question. He is the best Neuro surgeon in California without a doubt.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 767125
18/01/09 4 4 2 4 I am a little perplexed by Dr. Caton. He has such a great reputation, but when I saw him for a recurring nerve/ back/foot problem he seemed kind of not really interested, i.e. if it's not brain surgery, why bother?
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 711762
28/10/08 5 5 5 5 Fantastic doctor! After 2 surgeries (back & neck) I am VERY happy. Always on time and caring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 32891
20/06/06 5 5 5 Very caring; unlike many other surgeons, he will not cut unless absolutely necessary
Insurance: Secure Horizons