Rate Dr. Amy T. Bandy

Dr. Amy T. Bandy's Ratings

Dr. Amy Bandy is absolutely amazing! I had wanted a procedure done for almost ten years. I was incredibly particular about how I wanted to look after the surgery, so instead of visiting 30 different doctors I stalked the web and looked at thousands of before/after pictures and reviews. When I first went for my consultation with Dr. Bandy I already knew I wanted her to be my doctor. Not only is Dr. Bandy unbelievably talented, and kind, but her entire staff is amazing!! Everyone from the moment you walk in the door is a breath of fresh air. My experience was undeniably the very best experience you could imagine with plastic surgery. My results are fabulous! It truly has changed my life and without Dr. Bandy, her skill and knowledge in addition to her wonderful team, I know all my hard work of researching doctors was an investment well paid off. I recommend Dr. Bandy to every single one of my friends and acquaintances, and I feel 110 percent confident that anyone who enters her door will walk away as happy as I have. Thank you Dr. Bandy and team--you truly changed my life! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower face lift, fat grafting into my smile lines, a blepharoplasty and Botox in January of 2014. I am writing this review 5 months later and I am extremely happy with the results. I specifically asked Dr. Bandy not to change my overall look, just to make me look younger and more well rested. I can honestly say that she honored my request! Friends and acquaintances frequently comment that I don't look my age (56). I used to look in the mirror and ask myself who that old person was, as I certainly didn't feel as old as I looked. Now I feel like my vivacious personality and active lifestyle are more in line with my appearance. The staff couldn't be more amazing; Isabelle, Megan and Andrea are always so welcoming, concerned and kind when I am in the office. If you are looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon who is gifted, personable and professional than look no further, Dr. Bandy is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

STAFF: Everyone in the office is great. They address me by my name every time I go in which is really nice. At my last appointment (6 months OP) it seemed everyone popped in just to say "hi" and see how I was doing. It really is an example of the customer service they provide. DR BANDY: Dr. Bandy is very professional during her meetings. She takes the time to explain everything and gives guidance when needed. I can't praise her and her staff enough. CHOOSING SURGERY: I was a 32A and shrinking due to increased exercise, I unfortunately lost a lot of breast tissue. For a woman, that's devastating. I made the leap and met with Dr. Bandy and Melissa, elected for silicone implants, had surgery in Dec. 2013 and am now settling in to a comfortable 32DD. I'm 5'4" roughly 125 lbs, athletic build. I look more proportioned and natural and I love it. My results have been great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Ever since I was a child, I was very aware of how large my ears were and how much they stuck out.  So I decided to have ear surgery with Dr. Bandy. I can't believe how much more confident I feel now, and for the first time I wear my hair back and up!  I couldn't be happier, and cant thank Dr. Bandy & her staff enough for how great I was treated and for the wonderful experience I had.  I love my new ears!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I had my breasts lifted with Dr. Bandy. I am young, but my breasts have always looked like an old ladies breasts! I didn't think there would be much that could be done to make them look like a young persons breasts, but Dr. Bandy worked her magic, and now I love my breasts. I had plenty of my own breast tissue, so all I needed was a breast lift. The other doctors that I consulted with all told me that I would need implants, but I didn't want my breasts to be any bigger. I am glad that I trusted Dr. Bandy's suggestion for a breast lift because they are now everything I wanted them to be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Bandy is truly amazing! I cannot give her enough praise, she and her staff are not only professional but sincerely warm they make you feel more like family than a patient. We all know how nervous we can get by exploring the unknown Dr Bandy is very upfront with what she can and cannot help you achieve. She has inner peace and beauty that makes you feel comfortable. With a gifted eye and soft hands she works magic. My husband was skeptical about this, though I am not completely healed he cannot believe the difference thus far. I want to Thank you Dr Bandy for the hope you have warmed my heart with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

It took me over a year to decide what procedure to actually have done and Dr. Bandy along with her staff really helped me and my husband decide which was best for me.I have to say I'm still in the healing process and will not show all my actual results for another 4 months or so however, my husband sees a huge difference as do I.I think I envisioned to look differently the day I stepped off the table yet, I do know I need to allow my body to heal. I am thrilled with the results and only hope to be more impressed as the months go by. I have never felt more comforted and welcomed into an office as I did when I stepped into their Newport office. If you are a little leary of taking that first step let me be the first to tell you to make that appointment and get a piece of mind on getting your answers answered and the body your dream of. You never know until you make that first step and let me be the first to tell you I wish I hadn't waited so long to make that call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I want to start off by saying I researched many doctors over a two year span. When it came time to making this big decision, I was confident in choosing Dr. Bandy, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I had a breast augmentation done (2012), and I would do it again in heart beat!! I was a 34 B and wanted to be a 34 D. I am a perfectionist, and I told and showed her exactly what I wanted. We were on the same page, but she also offered a couple of suggestions which I'm glad I listened to. I was a little worried about the size (CC's) I should get especially because of my job. She said not to worry, and she would make "my twins" perfect. That was a lot of trust to put in someone, but it was the RIGHT person! I am so happy with the job that Dr. Bandy did, and I am amazed every time I look at them. I think the most important part is that I am confident in myself now. I am truly grateful and thankful to Dr. Bandy and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr Amy Bandy did an amazing job. Very happy with the results. She not pushy with size like a lot of male doctors. I love the fact she is a woman and not a male. I recommend her for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

I can’t say enough about Dr. Bandy and her staff. The nurses and anesthetist made me completely at ease the day of my surgeries. I am VERY pleased with my experience and would recommend Dr. Bandy to anyone. I had two procedures done and both were revisions from prior surgeries, there’s no comparison. I broke my nose years ago and never was able to truley fix it until I went to dr bandy. I had a prior breast aug that left me disfigured, a revision and came out looking worse, my 3rd surgery was with dr bandy and my last :0) She is passionate about her work and you see it in the results, she is meticulous to detail on every level.  What’s even more impressive is the level of engagement and support Dr. Bandy and her staff give the patient post recovery.  P.S. This was my 3rd revision and 3rd plastic surgeon, my only regret is not finding Dr. Bandy years ago. Happy Newport beach patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014623].votes_count ]]