Rate Dr. Jaswinder SINGH

Dr. Jaswinder SINGH's Ratings

Excellent in eve very aspect of knowledge , pt care and availability.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr singh has been treating my mother since June of 2011 for pancreatic stage 4 cancer and has been persistent with doing all he can for her treatment. he is encouraging and open to questions. we do a lot of work on the internet and always ask him about any and everything and he takes the time to listen and to answer or least explore the answer. we are grateful to have him as the lead for her care. he is so focused that he sometime does not concentrate on the other illnesses that my mom has.. but leaves that to those doctors in their specialties to deal with those ailments He is a blessed man, and i pray that God use him in every way to be an instrument daily that is downloading all the best treatments he can recommend and to step outside sometimes.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

I was diagnoised with breast cancer and just by chance picked Dr. Singh. I found him to be the best doctor I could have selected. He is smart, up to date on new options and VERY caring about patient and family. He is available to you at all times. He provided you with his personal cell phone. I had many complications and it took about 10 months and 4 surgeries, he never gave up and I believe I received the best treatment any doctor could have given. I rate him a 10.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor , compassionate and caring. Has good depth of knowledge .

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Was not a good communicator. Was some what rude and got very upset if you asked questions about anything he said.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Best Oncologist in the city --this is who you want taking care of any of your family members.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and great staff . Courteous and thorough.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag