Rate Dr. Michael Brucculeri

Dr. Michael Brucculeri's Ratings

My husband and I see Dr. Brucculeri in his Palm Harbor office, and we drive down from Citrus County to see him. He's is a truly caring and extremely knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Brucculeri is awesome! Friendly staff in both offices!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Great personality. One if the few physicians I've been to who can speak in terms I am able to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Brucculeri is the best advocate for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I am a dialysis patient, and I Love that he rounds on all of his dialysis patients every week, and on the same day and time so I always know when he will be there!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. B is always there for me! He is one of the few docs that still make daily hospital rounds, and believe me it helps to see a friendly face when you are sick!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Brucculeri is a kind physician, who is never in a rush with me. His staff are also great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Brucceleri might want to consider replacing his current staff at the front desk at his second floor office. They're not too smart, friendly, knowledgeable or rational people. I will never return to Dr. Bruccaleri because of them nor will I ever refer anyone to Dr. Bruccaleri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476514].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 31, 2014

His office staff does't return phone calls say they stop answering calls at 4:30..Ive called there after 4 many occasions and the machine is forwarded..If theres an issue at the Dialysis unit they tell you to call his office and his office tells you the dialysis nurse has to contact them...No very organized...Having been through a kidney transplant I know myself better than any doctor...He needs to learn to listen to the patient..and his visits at dialysis if your sleeping he wont wake you so you better let the nurse know you need to talk to him and even that much they forget.. I could teach him a few things !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][298590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Brucculeri is knowledgeable, ca ring, and explained ( in his own handwriting) my diagnosis and the steps for me to follow. His staff has the same qualities and graciously answer my questions whenever I called - This doctor is the first in more than ten years who has finally found the possible reason for my unexplained spikes in blood pressure - event s that have been ruining my life....I am so grateful that I found this wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][298589].votes_count ]]