Rate Dr. MICHAEL BRUCCULERI

Dr. MICHAEL BRUCCULERI's Ratings

Dr. Brucceleri might want to consider replacing his current staff at the front desk at his second floor office. They're not too smart, friendly, knowledgeable or rational people. I will never return to Dr. Bruccaleri because of them nor will I ever refer anyone to Dr. Bruccaleri.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

His office staff does't return phone calls say they stop answering calls at 4:30..Ive called there after 4 many occasions and the machine is forwarded..If theres an issue at the Dialysis unit they tell you to call his office and his office tells you the dialysis nurse has to contact them...No very organized...Having been through a kidney transplant I know myself better than any doctor...He needs to learn to listen to the patient..and his visits at dialysis if your sleeping he wont wake you so you better let the nurse know you need to talk to him and even that much they forget.. I could teach him a few things !!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brucculeri is knowledgeable, ca ring, and explained ( in his own handwriting) my diagnosis and the steps for me to follow. His staff has the same qualities and graciously answer my questions whenever I called - This doctor is the first in more than ten years who has finally found the possible reason for my unexplained spikes in blood pressure - event s that have been ruining my life....I am so grateful that I found this wonderful doctor.

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

The best doctor in the world.!!!!!! Kathy oshea

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Thanks Dr. B....You always take the time to listen to me, and I appreciate that. We all love seeing you at the kidney center. Great Kidney Doc!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

On August 24, 2010, I was admitted to Morton Plant Hospital with a BP of 256/133 and hemorrhaging through the nose. After eight days, six of those days in intensive care, We started the unpleasant task of diagnosis. The unprecedented care I received at Morton Plant Hospital and the staff medical team was above and beyond. In that team was Dr. Michael Brucculeri, Only because of his tenacity, his passion for medicine and compassion for his patients am I able to write this memo. I was diagnosed with a Pheochromocytoma, Major surgery soon followed. I encourage you to do your own research. There ‘s not enough room on this page for accolades and praise of this physician . Doctor Michael Brucculeri literally saved my life!

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brucculeri was the only one who could figure out my hypertension. Now it is controlled after my adrenal gland was checked.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

He was a young thought he knew it all, never returns my calls and i was told my kidneys werent that bad now i am on dialysis. he's a bad doc

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag