You may also like

Rate Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Ratings

During my first few visits before surgery Dr. B and his staff took the time to explain everything in detail. I love his staff. The day of my surgery (lipo & butt transfer) I was nervous but the staff and Dr B made me feel very comfortable. Two days after my surgery Dr. B called and checked on me to make sure everything was going well. I am now 5 weeks into my surgery and I am very very pleased with my results and so was Dr. B. He did an awesome job and I am forever thankful. . I HIGHLY recommend him to everybody. Dr. B is the BEST!! EM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He has safed my life twice, the first was with melomona on my face, I thought the surgery would be just a simple in office procedure, I was so wrong, but Dr. Bafitis took the time to explained why the surgery was no just a routine removal of of what I thought was an age spot, he did an excellent job, after the proper amount of healing time, the scars were not noticeable, I was given back my life, I will never be able to thank him enough, he has it all, the gift of knowledge & the gifted hands to use that knowledge an also to make you feel your life is safe in his hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Bafitis did such an excellent job on my granddaughter's nose! She is a teenager and I was so worried to have this done. Dr. Bafitis explained everything in great detail and I had, and do have, great confidence in him! I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

We as a family have used Dr. Bafitis for many different surgeries over the years from cosmetic to corrective. He and his staff are wonderful and always very pleasant. Dr. Bafitis is very knowledgeable and keeps up on the latest techniques, equipment and seminars. I always feel comfortable that whatever he does will always exceed my expectations. MM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

When I first reached out to Dr. Bafitis, I wanted to know how he could help me improve my body after being self conscious about it for most of the life. My experience as a patient has been amazing. He is very professional, very knowledgable, kind and attentive to my needs. Additionally, the staff is incredibly amazing and sweet. I love everyone there and when I go to the office I always walk out happy and satisfied.
YU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

My experience in his office has been fantastic! Everyone is very kind and attentive to my needs. Dr. Bafitis inspirers me to provide the same type of experience to my patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

The best doctor I would have dreamed or imagined I could find.
Experienced and informed of all the advancements in medicine, very caring and attentive to each patients as if they were close relatives.
Every member of the staff is committed keeping in touch as often as necessary, they are very professional and coordinated, Doctor Bafitis himself called me to insure that all was going well.

A month ago I had a 10 hours surgery. Breast lift and tummy tuck.
The results are beyond my expectations and it has been a life changing experience. Nature cruelty has been reversed. I feel beautiful again, and my teenager’s mood has returned.

I had a very low self-esteem and now I'm proud of my body and I have regained confidence in myself.

I will never be thankful enough to Dr. Bafitis and his staff for having made such an incredible physical and psychological remodeling.

My dream came true.

Ana, October 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Thank you Dr Bafitis ,I had awake liposuction two weeks ago the experience was a great one due to the doctor and his staff everyone was so caring eased all my worry. I'm glad I chose Dr B

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Worst Doctor ever! Do not use this Dr. Cannot keep appts., promises, surgery botched. Awful, awful, awful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I wanted Lipo done. When I first met him I loved his passion for what he does and I felt that I was with the right doctor. The Staff starting with Amanda is very friendly and very professional. I walked out of my appointment with a schedule appointment . I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone! It's now over and I look great. I know I have a few weeks before I see the final results.
DF (West Palm Beach, FL)