Rate Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Ratings

I consulted with another surgeon and left knowing what I needed, but not at all comfortable about the surgeon's bedside manner. I consulted with Dr. Bafitis hoping for much more. I will start with his staff. Superb, warm and helpful, all took great interest in my well being, my case, my care, and my results. The office operates like a well oiled machine staffed by people who love what they do. Dr. Bafitis performed upper and lower eyelid lift, brow lift, and adjusted my nasal labial folds. From the consult which lasted very long, he was clear and concise about the entire operation and the results he expected. I know for a fact that he worked for over 6 hours on me. I know from a good source that he scrutinizes every stitch, and cut, and is truly an artist with the skill of a surgeon. This is why I would go back, and would strongly recommend him. With a very confident and skilled demeanor, and the skills of an artist, why would anyone just go visit a surgeon. The man is warm, he is off the scales bright, and he truly cares about the esthetic quality of his work. Something I feared doing ended up being a marvelous experience that I wish I had done sooner. Many thanks to Dr. Bafitis and staff. Disclaimer.. I never write reviews. Had to this time. He earned it.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I Had a beautiful natural looking facelift ,blethoplasty and fat injected in my cheeks. Also had lipo on my abdomen. I am so glad I chose Dr Bafitis for my surgery. Everyone was caring and competent. Dr. Bafitis is an extraordinary surgeon who took his time and his talent to give the best results possible. I am a registered nurse who would only trusted my face to Dr Bafitis.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I have to admit, I’ve had breast envy my whole life! My breasts looked great when I was breast feeding my babies but that was it. Being petite and in great shape from a lifetime of activities, exercise and sports, I finally decided at age 71 to do my top bucket list item. Thoroughly researching websites (even in Thailand) I found the one that gave me the best information for my needs and was amazed to find out that Dr. Bafitis has his office near me. Perfect fit. After my consultation with him answering my many questions and concerns and meeting his staff I knew I was in the right place. In less than two weeks my surgery was complete and the results are amazing. Thank you, Dr. Bafitis, for your surgical skills, expertise and thorough follow up appointments. You and your staff are so caring, enthusiastic, and supportive. I had a whole team cheering me on. E.F.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.Bafitis is a master at his art. He combines artistry and the lastet plastic surgery techniques to obtain unbelievable results. Dr. Bafitist peformed injections, fillers, lipo and Rhino recently for me. The results exceeded even my highest expectations. He understands the fine line between looking natural and looking off the chart attractive. Dr. Bafitis staff is highly trained and knowledgable. Together the office provides a soothing and positive experience. Dr. Bafitis bedside manner is calming and he somehow alleviates all anxiety and/or pain for all the procedures. The process was seamless and the service was impeccable. I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

I was recommended to Dr Bafitis by another physician whose wife had breast augmentation. I don't think there is a better recommendation than that. I immediately booked an appointment and was very impressed with Dr Bafitis's warmth, understanding, and desire to give me the results I was looking for. I had a total mastectomy with reconstruction yrs ago and the implants had ruptured and I needed replacement. The original reconstruction I received was a nightmare and I had avoided mirrors for yrs. Dr Bafitis replaced my ruptured implants with new ones and the results were far more wonderful than I imagined. They are spectacular - they look and feel so real! I look in the mirror and feel there is nothing that I would change - nothing to improve upon! Dr Bafitis is a magnificent Plastic Surgeon but also a very caring and good person. His warmth and concern are reflected in his first class staff. If you are looking for a Plastic Surgeon I can't imagine any better. To me he is "the best of the best"!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

I was apprehensive for my first consultation visit. I was greeted by Amanda and Leslie. As I had my prelim exam, Leslie immediately said , " Your abdomen is herniated. Many questions later, Dr Bafitis walked in and examined me thoroughly. He confidently told me in detail what his game plan would be for my surgery. From that point on, Amanda and Leslie led me through an very easy transition right through Pre Op and surgery. I am 2 weeks post op now. Even despite a blood clotting problem that has hindered me in the past, Dr Bafitis, left no stone unturned. He confidently took care of all my needs. My healing has been quick and flawless. My results so far have been fabulous and will only continue to get better. Dr Bafitis is knowledgeable, caring and skilled. Thank you for a wonderful procedure under less than normal circumstances. Dr Bafitis is at the top of his field. M

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone!Very friendly and very professional, when I first met him and his staff I loved his personality and I felt that i was in GREAT HANDS! everything went smooth and at my convenience. His personal skills are awesome, comforting and knowledgeable! Always available when i needed help or counsel or had any questions, i didnt have to wait. His staff, specially Dawn and Leslie and his Nurse Patty are beautiful people and make you want to come back for more!! All said, this Dr is awesome! I feel like a new person after he did my hernia repairs and tummy tuck, i loved his loving personality and understanding when i had issues, I know i count with one of the best doctors in this field. WELL DONE DR. BAFITIS!!! THANK YOU FOR MY NEW ME! I LOVE IT! THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I enjoy every time I come to this office. I will actually miss the follow-up appointments post-surgery. The staff is incredible and they always make me smile. Dr. Bafitis is very professional and personable. It was extremely comforting knowing he and his staff would be with me throughout my surgical experience because I was very nervous prior to it. I know many who have gone to him as well and who also have been pleased with his work.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bafitis is by far the finest plastic surgeon on the Eastern Seaboard. I did hundreds of hours of research and concluded that he was the best choice for my cosmetic procedure. He’s incredibly skilled and highly knowledgeable in his areas of practice. I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Bafitis from the consulting phase all the way through to the completion of my procedure. He took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. The procedure was a complete success and now I look much better. I will be going to him for any other procedures in the future. I’m happy to recommend Dr. Bafitis to all my friends and family for their procedures. Sincerely, Ted P

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are so caring. They always do what's best for you (the patient) and try to help you out as much as they can. They do a great job in their surgeries and make the patient have frequent follow ups to make sure everything is okay and to continue their care. They are not done until the patient is satisfied. Overall, it's a wonderful experience!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag