Rate Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Ratings

Worst Doctor ever! Do not use this Dr. Cannot keep appts., promises, surgery botched. Awful, awful, awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I wanted Lipo done. When I first met him I loved his passion for what he does and I felt that I was with the right doctor. The Staff starting with Amanda is very friendly and very professional. I walked out of my appointment with a schedule appointment . I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone! It's now over and I look great. I know I have a few weeks before I see the final results.
DF (West Palm Beach, FL)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Bafitis because of severe capsular contraction that was producing significant discomfort. I found Dr. Bafitis initial consultation extremely professional and was impressed that he took the time to explain in detail what was causing my breast discomfort. I was happy that he schedule an MRI for both breasts. After completing the MRI, it showed no rupture to either silicone implant and a surgery date was scheduled for a bilateral breast implant exchange and breast lift. After awakening from the surgery I learned that although the MRI had not shown a rupture, one of the implants casing had basically disintegrated. The pictures of the partially disintegrated casing and lose silicone within my breast were unbelievable. Dr. Bafitis invested the time necessary (6 hour surgery), to ensure that my health was his #1 priority after unexpectedly finding this severely ruptured implant awaiting him. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had such a skilled plastic surgeon operating on me, as I can only imagine what might have been the outcome if a less skilled surgeon had been in the operating room. Although I'm still in recovery phase, I'm thrilled with the results of the breast lift and stomach area liposuction! I would also be remiss if I did not give a big thumbs up to the entire staff who made every visit a very enjoyable experience, which is certainly not an easy thing to accomplish when dealing with matters of such a sensitive and personal nature.
Jacqueline (West Palm, FL.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I consulted with another surgeon and left knowing what I needed, but not at all comfortable about the surgeon's bedside manner. I consulted with Dr. Bafitis hoping for much more. I will start with his staff. Superb, warm and helpful, all took great interest in my well being, my case, my care, and my results. The office operates like a well oiled machine staffed by people who love what they do. Dr. Bafitis performed upper and lower eyelid lift, brow lift, and adjusted my nasal labial folds. From the consult which lasted very long, he was clear and concise about the entire operation and the results he expected. I know for a fact that he worked for over 6 hours on me. I know from a good source that he scrutinizes every stitch, and cut, and is truly an artist with the skill of a surgeon. This is why I would go back, and would strongly recommend him. With a very confident and skilled demeanor, and the skills of an artist, why would anyone just go visit a surgeon. The man is warm, he is off the scales bright, and he truly cares about the esthetic quality of his work. Something I feared doing ended up being a marvelous experience that I wish I had done sooner. Many thanks to Dr. Bafitis and staff.
Disclaimer.. I never write reviews. Had to this time. He earned it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I Had a beautiful natural looking facelift ,blethoplasty and fat injected in my cheeks. Also had lipo on my abdomen. I am so glad I chose Dr Bafitis for my surgery. Everyone was caring and competent. Dr. Bafitis is an extraordinary surgeon who took his time and his talent to give the best results possible. I am a registered nurse who would only trusted my face to Dr Bafitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have to admit, I’ve had breast envy my whole life! My breasts looked great when I was breast feeding my babies but that was it. Being petite and in great shape from a lifetime of activities, exercise and sports, I finally decided at age 71 to do my top bucket list item. Thoroughly researching websites (even in Thailand) I found the one that gave me the best information for my needs and was amazed to find out that Dr. Bafitis has his office near me. Perfect fit. After my consultation with him answering my many questions and concerns and meeting his staff I knew I was in the right place. In less than two weeks my surgery was complete and the results are amazing. Thank you, Dr. Bafitis, for your surgical skills, expertise and thorough follow up appointments. You and your staff are so caring, enthusiastic, and supportive. I had a whole team cheering me on. E.F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Bafitis is a master at his art. He combines artistry and the lastet plastic surgery techniques to obtain unbelievable results. Dr. Bafitist peformed injections, fillers, lipo and Rhino recently for me. The results exceeded even my highest expectations. He understands the fine line between looking natural and looking off the chart attractive. Dr. Bafitis staff is highly trained and knowledgable. Together the office provides a soothing and positive experience. Dr. Bafitis bedside manner is calming and he somehow alleviates all anxiety and/or pain for all the procedures. The process was seamless and the service was impeccable. I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Bafitis by another physician whose wife had breast augmentation. I don't think there is a better recommendation than that. I immediately booked an appointment and was very impressed with Dr Bafitis's warmth, understanding, and desire to give me the results I was looking for. I had a total mastectomy with reconstruction yrs ago and the implants had ruptured and I needed replacement. The original reconstruction I received was a nightmare and I had avoided mirrors for yrs. Dr Bafitis replaced my ruptured implants with new ones and the results were far more wonderful than I imagined. They are spectacular - they look and feel so real! I look in the mirror and feel there is nothing that I would change - nothing to improve upon! Dr Bafitis is a magnificent Plastic Surgeon but also a very caring and good person. His warmth and concern are reflected in his first class staff. If you are looking for a Plastic Surgeon I can't imagine any better. To me he is "the best of the best"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

I was apprehensive for my first consultation visit. I was greeted by Amanda and Leslie. As I had my prelim exam, Leslie immediately said , " Your abdomen is herniated. Many questions later, Dr Bafitis walked in and examined me thoroughly. He confidently told me in detail what his game plan would be for my surgery. From that point on, Amanda and Leslie led me through an very easy transition right through Pre Op and surgery. I am 2 weeks post op now. Even despite a blood clotting problem that has hindered me in the past, Dr Bafitis, left no stone unturned. He confidently took care of all my needs. My healing has been quick and flawless. My results so far have been fabulous and will only continue to get better. Dr Bafitis is knowledgeable, caring and skilled. Thank you for a wonderful procedure under less than normal circumstances. Dr Bafitis is at the top of his field. M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone!Very friendly and very professional, when I first met him and his staff I loved his personality and I felt that i was in GREAT HANDS! everything went smooth and at my convenience. His personal skills are awesome, comforting and knowledgeable! Always available when i needed help or counsel or had any questions, i didnt have to wait. His staff, specially Dawn and Leslie and his Nurse Patty are beautiful people and make you want to come back for more!! All said, this Dr is awesome! I feel like a new person after he did my hernia repairs and tummy tuck, i loved his loving personality and understanding when i had issues, I know i count with one of the best doctors in this field. WELL DONE DR. BAFITIS!!! THANK YOU FOR MY NEW ME! I LOVE IT! THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2014860].votes_count ]]