Rate Dr. Jacques W. Ramey

Dr. Jacques W. Ramey's Ratings

Very good doctor. Friendly, optimistic, knowledgeable, and successful at his job, which with infertility is a huge deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Ramey is was very considerate and patient with my many questions! I would recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Very unprofessional, rude, and argumentative. I've had some inconsiderate doctors, but I was shocked at how inconsiderate Dr. Ramey was. STAY AWAY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr. Ramey is a good and caring doctor. I had been down the infertility road with another doctor in another state and knew what I wanted. He listened to me and took my thoughts seriously, and pretty much let me decide the course of my own treatment, based on what I knew had worked in the past. I was impressed by that - some doctors don't like the patients coming in with strong opinions about their care. I appreciated him listening to me, and it worked on the first try - I am 19 weeks along with a healthy boy. :) If we decide to go for one more pregnancy, I will be going back to him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737497].votes_count ]]