Rate Dr. Senait Dyson

Dr. Senait Dyson's Ratings

Dr. Dyson is terrific. I see her for both medical and cosmetic dermatology. Medically, she does what is needed. Cosmetically, she doesn't try to talk me into unnecessary procedures as I have had other dermatologists try. I appreciate her honesty and trust her completely. Thank you, Dr. Dyson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I found Dr. Dyson very personable, friendly and thorough. I requested a full body skin check due to several recent moles acquired since moving to Tucson. While I had to wait a little, as her office is quite busy, she was attentive and clearly addressed all of my questions and concerns. I even returned upon discovering a mole in a discrete location, I thought she might have missed. She patiently re-examined the spot even though she stated that she had noted and checked it previously. Dr. Dyson is a consummate professional. I highly recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have been a dermatology patient of Dr. Senait Dyson for approximately 5 years. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all of my skin care needs. She is very personable, makes you feel comfortable, takes the time to listen to you and to determine the best treatments available. She is very skilled and delivers all treatments with care and kindness. She takes time to answer any questions in detail and is up to date with the latest most effective procedures and treatments. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Dyson does a very thorough skin check. I've been to several dermatologists in my 64 years and she does the most thorough job of any of them. There is also no hint of over treatment. I would recommend her without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Dyson has been my dermatologist for almost 3 years now. She is one of the best physicians I have ever had. Her bedside manner is wonderful and she genuinely cares for her patients. Her staff is very friendly and professional as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age. She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Just as the previous comments, you are treated like an assembly line here. Dyson goes in and out without showing any concern for her patients. Appointment times are never honored as you are sometimes waiting 30 minutes to one hour in the waiting room. I saw her for around 8 months before finally deciding to switch doctors. 8 months and can't even cure a simple case of acne? Not worth your time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

patient was treated like an assembly line with no personal treatment. followup questions went unanswered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Dyson was more than a half hour late and offered no apology. After a brief appearance, she left the room abruptly. She failed to listen during the appointment, resulting in a waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Dyson performs my annual check up and is thorough, concerned and competent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. She is highly qualified. In addition, she is warm and caring. So glad to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Great listener. She always takes her time to explain my condition to me. Wonderful bedside manner and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299132].votes_count ]]