You may also like

Rate Dr. Chethana RAO

Dr. Chethana RAO's Ratings

Dr. Rao and her staff are very caring and very nice people. They are excellent communicators.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would definetly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my friends and indeed, they were impressed as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Dr Rao is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and gives very detailed information. She listens to her patients very happily and also communicate with them. I am very happy that found a very good and an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Chethana Rao is very professional, courteous and has lot of knowledge regarding her profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

The staff are very rude and the doctor is not very knowledgable. I do not recommend this place to anybody. It takes a week to get the blood work and another 2-3 weeks to get the blood work comparison. They are very incompetent at that office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582024].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor whose care I fully trust. She takes a personal interest in her patients, follows up on them. She explains very clearly what she is doing and why; she warns you about the side effects of the meds she prescribes. She takes time to sit and discuss with you about your treatments and options. More importantly she is extremely pleasant, makes you feel comfortable, returns your phone calls. I think a good doctor is not only someone who has good medical knowledge, but good bedside manners as well. Dr. Rao excels in both. I am very happy I finally found a good doctor I can count on. I highly recommend you see her if you are looking for a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][299191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

What a wonderful doctor! very helpful, very responsive. Follows up with you on your medication, spends time with you. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Rao is absolutely amazing, and I am so glad to have found her. I recently moved here from out of state, where I had a primary care doctor that I liked a lot. I was worried about losing medical care I could count on as I do cope with several chronic problems. I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Rao. She is compassionate, timely, and very knowledgeable. She spends time with you addressing your problems and talking with you, I feel as though I have known her for years! I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299187].votes_count ]]