Rate Dr. Chethana RAO

Dr. Chethana RAO's Ratings

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor whose care I fully trust. She takes a personal interest in her patients, follows up on them. She explains very clearly what she is doing and why; she warns you about the side effects of the meds she prescribes. She takes time to sit and discuss with you about your treatments and options. More importantly she is extremely pleasant, makes you feel comfortable, returns your phone calls. I think a good doctor is not only someone who has good medical knowledge, but good bedside manners as well. Dr. Rao excels in both. I am very happy I finally found a good doctor I can count on. I highly recommend you see her if you are looking for a very good doctor.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

What a wonderful doctor! very helpful, very responsive. Follows up with you on your medication, spends time with you. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rao is absolutely amazing, and I am so glad to have found her. I recently moved here from out of state, where I had a primary care doctor that I liked a lot. I was worried about losing medical care I could count on as I do cope with several chronic problems. I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Rao. She is compassionate, timely, and very knowledgeable. She spends time with you addressing your problems and talking with you, I feel as though I have known her for years! I would highly recommend her!

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr.Chethana Rao is the Best. I've always had the utmost confidence in her. She has all the good qualities and a wide medical knowledge too. She is calm, patient,pleasant and a very good listener and answers our all questions. Overall her talent and qualities is a gift to all her patients.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor. Every year I would get a physical from my old doctor and he would say the same thing: You need to exercise more and lose weight...giving no suggestions or guidance on HOW to accomplish this. Finally I decided I have had enough - I been looking for the right doctor with a hands-on approach to guide me through my weight loss goals. Dr. Rao has provided excellent advice and accountability as I work toward my ideal weight.

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

Excellent listener and communicator and will be using her as my primary care physician going forward. A very good experience.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

My visit went horrible and The Dr is not knowledgeable.I had seen the reviews on this site before going to the Dr but as per my experience it seems like the reviews above are all fake...

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rao and staff are very friendly. The appointment started right on time. Dr. Rao very approachable and took the time to listen to any of my needs - didn't feel rushed. This was my first appointment with Dr. Rao and I felt as if she had been my dr. for years. Great service. Highly recommend her!

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Takes time to answer your questions and give detailed explanations.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

My case is a complicated one for which a prognosis has not yet been found. Dr Rao spent countless hours discussing with me and immediate family and worked hard to put us at ease. Dr. Rao also proactively coordinated the work of various other specialists and kept us informed of decisions as they were made.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag