Rate Dr. Jacqueline Bunce

Dr. Jacqueline Bunce's Ratings

Dr Bunce and her staff have made every step of the way comfortable and and professional for our daughter. Dr Bunce is always positive, offers a yearly event for her patients, and has an overall great attitude. Payment is organized and well-organized and scheduling appointments is always easy. One of Dr Bunce's greatest abilities is to communicate well with parents and patients. She is a joy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bunce by my dentist for an orthodontic re-evaluation; after several years of noncompliance on my part, my retainer was not fitting well. I worried that I was going to have to require braces again as an adult. I found Dr. Bunce to be patient, kind, and conservative in her approach. After adjusting my retainer several times without charge, my retainer fits again, and I credit her with helping me to avoid wearing braces again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Been coming to this office for years, she used to be very patient, friendly, and gentle. I've been a patient for a while and now feel as though she rushes with me and since I have paid my balance the care is gone. I believe she is a very fake person and cares only about the money and not about the individual. Would not recommend anyone to start treatment in this office. You will later regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

Always on time, SUPER informational, completely relaxed and friendly - never rushes the visit and makes me feel like the most important person there. My results are fantastic and since I'm, uh, FRUGAL, I am pretty harsh when it comes to calculating a "value." THIS treatment has been a very good value. Great location. Free parking. I can always get an appointment when I need one - even last-minute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

A great orthodontist. 100% recommend her to small children up to adults. Nice and always on time, always with a smile, her staff is the best in town. Office in a great location that is easy to get to from anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Bunce is a wonderful orthodontist. She is always on time, puts my child at ease and is very informative and helpful with any questions. The office staff is the best we've experienced. I actually look forward to orthodontic appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015096].votes_count ]]