Dr. Rasha A. Hashad

Foreign Lang: Chinese

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Rasha A. Hashad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Rasha" to "Rasha A."
RID: 2445496
13/10/12 5 5 5 5 Felt extremely comfortable! She met my high expectations with a kind demeanor and an expert approach. Her reputation is wonderful and now I see why! Highly recommend... Much better than former obgyn!
RID: 2424593
14/09/12 5 5 5 5 I was completely satisfied Dr. Hashad expertise and with her "bed-side-manner". I am 76 yrs old and plan to make her my permanent gynocologist.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1714753
15/02/12 4 4 5 5 An excellent OBGYN MD. She takes her time to listen and then respond accordingly. She calls back with the labs/reports herself and discusses anything that needs to be discussed. Simply the Best!!!!  Respond
RID: 1701239
31/01/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Hashad is AMAZING! She is so gentle, caring and kind and always makes you feel like she has nothing more important than tending to you. She is friendly and sweet and even though I know she is overbooked, I am never rushed out of there. She really listens and responds to concerns. When I had problems in my first pregnancy, she was thoughtful and reassuring, calling me during her days off and over the weekend. I've never had a doctor do that. I had experience with 2 other Ob/ Gyns before we moved to South Orange County and she is by far the best I could imagine. I can't recommend her enough- and I have sent several friends to her. They all love her. I thought her staff was good, but nothing remarkable.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1543738
21/09/11 5 5 5 5 I picked dr hashad b/c of her excellent ratings. She did not disappoint. She is an elegant, empathetic and knowledgable physician. She delivered a co workers baby, and she just raved about her. I am planning on getting pregnant soon and will definitely choose her as my ob.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1479767
05/07/11 4 4 5 5 I have only been to Dr. Hashad once so far, but she was so wonderful I'm already convinced from just this first visit that she's going to be my Ob/Gyn for as long as she'll have me :-)
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1397786
25/03/11 5 5 5 5 I had a previous OB who was horrible. I was recommended to Hashad. She has an incredible bedside manner. She takes the time to cover all our questions, is patient and makes herself available as much as possible. She delivered our daughter in 07. Then she called me personally over the weekend, when she was off, to inform us of test results for our miscarriage in '10. To the relief of my husband & myself, she performed the D & C even though she was feeling unwell that day. Dr. Hashad is about to deliver our son next month! Her staff has varied in the last 4 years, but the current assistant is friendly & efficient. The M.A. she had in 07, was incredible, but her family had to move. I highly recommend Dr. Rasha Hashad, due to her upbeat manner, intelligence, efficiency, easy-going attitude and ability to put people at ease.
RID: 994644
24/09/09 1 4 5 5 LOVE DR.HASHAD GREAT FEMALE DR.IN M.V. SHE'S ALWAYS RETURNING MY CALLS WHEN I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS. RECOMEND HER TO ANYBODY
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 893208
21/05/09 2 3 5 5 BEST DOCTOR IN ORANGE COUNTY WOULD RECOMEND HER TO ANYBODY VERY UNDERSTANDING NEVER IN A BAD MOOD. OFFICE STAFF IS OKAY .SEEN HER FOR 5 YEARS KNOW MISS HER OLD STAFF THEY ALWAYS WHERE IN A GREAT MOOD BEST OFFICE IN M.V
RID: 843883
26/03/09 4 4 5 5 I can see why she is so booked. She has a wonderful bedside manner, called me at home personally with my test results, overbooks me in when I need to be seen. She is definitely worth the wait. I thought her staff were quite professional.
RID: 828069
13/03/09 1 1 5 5 LOVED HER REALLY GOOD BESIDE MANNERS UNFORTUNATLEY HER OFFICE STAFF WASN'T LIKE THAT THEY SEEM TO STRESSED OUT UNABLE TO HANDLE THERE WORK . CLOTHING FOR HER ASST LOOKED VERY OLD .
RID: 800783
26/02/09 1 3 5 5 THIS DR IS THE BEST THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS HER ASST REALLY RUDE . LOVED HER OLD ASST SHE HAD BEFORE ALWAYS HAD A SMILE REALLY GRATEFUL THAT'S THE ONLY THING THATS MISSING IN HER PRACTICE
Insurance: United Healthcare