Rate Dr. SEPIDEH SAID

Dr. SEPIDEH SAID's Ratings

I have visited numerous doctors for my leg. Faced with the choice of an epidural, I called a friend and asked her if she had ever been to an accupunturist. She recommended Dr. Said because she went to her for a series of neck treatments and NEVER, EVER HAS HER NECK PAIN RETURNED! After a series of treatments, I have experienced more mobility. The Orthopedic physicians that Dr. Said has recommended are top notch. She assures me that we are going to see my pain through to absoluteness! What more can you ask for in a physician?

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Said is AMAZING! I went to my primary care doc,2 physical therapists AND 2 other acupuncturists before coming to Dr. Said. I FINALLY felt relief from all the pain I had from a pinched nerve in my cervical spine (AND I had a sprained ankle}! Dr. Said is the BEST!

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag