Dr. VIVIAN A. CATANIA

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. VIVIAN A. CATANIA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "VIVIAN" to "VIVIAN A."
RID: 2547040
31/01/13 1 1 1 4 She was my chiropracter for years and I brought family members to her. She then told lies about me to her patients who knew me and where related to me. Be careful she is a gossip, don't tell her anything you dont want everyone to know and pray she doesn't make things up about you for fun.  Respond
RID: 1705321
05/02/12 5 5 5 5 A wonderful caring doctor.She is professional and proficient in her work.Will make time for you, even on her day off. I have been going to her for 20 years and traveled 2 hours each way to get to her. I have moved south and I miss her terribly.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1557335
10/10/11 5 4 5 5 genuinely committed to helping the patient feel better!  Respond
RID: 1549439
29/09/11 5 4 5 5 I LOVE VISITING HER! I was so skeptical about chiropractic work and she made me feel so comfortable that now I see her at least once per month and have referred more than 2 of my family members to her.
RID: 1496960
27/07/11 1 4 5 5 I happen to like that Dr. Catania is personable and gets to know her patients. She is very good at what she does and very knowledgeable. The only contructive criticisms I would give her is many times she answers her own phone while with patients and that takes her attention away at times and can be annoying to the patient she is with. Also, I wish she had more days available to schedule. Would be nice if she had another doctor there as well, which would help alleviate those issues. Other than that she is an excellent chiropractor!
RID: 1411964
10/04/11 2 3 5 5 Extreamly helpful and knowlegeable but takes way too long with patients talking about other things not releated to their visit