You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel CHA

Dr. Daniel CHA's Ratings

Everyone that goes in gets the same treatment. They want you to have injections put in your spine. Such a scam!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr. Cha and his staff for the care and treatment of my spinal stenosis. I find him very caring and would recommend him. Thank You

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I have only been to doctor Cha on one occasionwhich is my first visitthe staff seem to be very busy but had it under controlI was right in didn't have to wait longhe knew about me and my illnesses and injuriescomparing me with them and asked me about themhe has to examine my backI want to my handhad me going for an MRIto see where my Pakistan from now and the last MRI I took about seven years agohe seems friendlywill see on my next appointment goes on Friday

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

He's rude, doesn't pay attention to you or look at you! He wants to do shots wherever he can and the staff are rude!!! . The manger there is clearly in happy with her job as well. Sorry but who waits in a waiting room full of people who can't talk or function because they are so drugged. He never gives eye contact. Let's just sum up the fact that he is a jerk and seems to not care about your pain problems. He wants you in and out. He's only in it for the money and that unfortunately is beyond sad. There are people out their like me who have real debilitating pain and we need help, empathy, and some understanding. STEER CLEAR OF THIS PAIN DR. he's a horrible horrible inconsiderate man.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2604088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Horrible staff they don't do there job I will never go there even if he was the last doctor office on earth

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2583203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Cha's staff is horrible!! Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. They are so rude, especially this one named Demitria. "No, you dont tell me when to call you. I tell you when to call." because they apparently do not call patients back now? I am tired of her and the rest of that staff, I have now decided that I no longer want to go there. Dr. Cha, you see all these complaints about your awful staff.... do something about it.??!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2559862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I would give this a NEG ZERO...the staff is over-worked and lobby packed. Why? because they will shuttle you in..free transport for medicaid...which is about what the whole patient list is. Well you do see him for 1-2 min. He talks very fast and wants you to take these shots. After you go back to lobby, wait for a rude person to give you a script. The poor woman at the front desk was swamped with people pushing their way up there. I have never been in a room full of people that were barely walking, zoombie-like in my life. I feel for these people. Getting shots in your neck is what he is all about. I was made to feel like a dope head because I did not want to take shots. I have removed myself from there. From looking around lobby, I saw almost all were on medicaid could barely move. It made me shudder.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2559809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

WORST STAFF I HAVE EVER DELT WITH!! Not saying I'm easygoing but I even know when to be professional. I can't believe that anyone could have given them a good rating. Maybe it's me. I felt like I was violated by having to take a pass test. No Dr office has ever asked me to take a drug test except for a new job. Still there staff was rude as hell. 1st time there don't know if I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2297734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

terrible. told me i didnt call in 7 days before to get refill when i did . I had proof on my phon e that i did. Had to wait two weeks for pain meds. Staff are rude and he spends 2 minutes with doesnt want to answer questions .his back is turned to you the whole time. I went in for back pain. He said injections will help he hit a nerve and i almosted jumped off the table now i have burning tingling. And stabbing pain in my feet my life is hell.do yourself a favore and skipp this one

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2297733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Cha and his office staff are God awful !!! I had a an orthopedic surgery 2 weeks ago . They surgery was gor a non union of my left humerus. The surgeon removed a rod from the bone canal and performed a bone graft. The surgeon then put 4 new plates and over 40 screws in my arm. Dr. Cha dismissed me as a patient 2 weeks after thid surgery bc I called his answering service on a Saturday to tell him I was in severe pain. His response was goyo er tthere's nothing I can do and I'll address this issue on Monday. Monday came and I was very rudely told he was no longer my doctor. As a patient I never called early to fill a prescription or to change one. To the staff at hid office they're rude and condescending and lie .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2297732].votes_count ]]