Rate Dr. Daniel CHA

Dr. Daniel CHA's Ratings

Horrible staff they don't do there job I will never go there even if he was the last doctor office on earth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Cha's staff is horrible!! Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. They are so rude, especially this one named Demitria. "No, you dont tell me when to call you. I tell you when to call." because they apparently do not call patients back now? I am tired of her and the rest of that staff, I have now decided that I no longer want to go there. Dr. Cha, you see all these complaints about your awful staff.... do something about it.??!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I would give this a NEG ZERO...the staff is over-worked and lobby packed. Why? because they will shuttle you in..free transport for medicaid...which is about what the whole patient list is. Well you do see him for 1-2 min. He talks very fast and wants you to take these shots. After you go back to lobby, wait for a rude person to give you a script. The poor woman at the front desk was swamped with people pushing their way up there. I have never been in a room full of people that were barely walking, zoombie-like in my life. I feel for these people. Getting shots in your neck is what he is all about. I was made to feel like a dope head because I did not want to take shots. I have removed myself from there. From looking around lobby, I saw almost all were on medicaid could barely move. It made me shudder.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

WORST STAFF I HAVE EVER DELT WITH!! Not saying I'm easygoing but I even know when to be professional. I can't believe that anyone could have given them a good rating. Maybe it's me. I felt like I was violated by having to take a pass test. No Dr office has ever asked me to take a drug test except for a new job. Still there staff was rude as hell. 1st time there don't know if I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

terrible. told me i didnt call in 7 days before to get refill when i did . I had proof on my phon e that i did. Had to wait two weeks for pain meds. Staff are rude and he spends 2 minutes with doesnt want to answer questions .his back is turned to you the whole time. I went in for back pain. He said injections will help he hit a nerve and i almosted jumped off the table now i have burning tingling. And stabbing pain in my feet my life is hell.do yourself a favore and skipp this one

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2297733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Cha and his office staff are God awful !!! I had a an orthopedic surgery 2 weeks ago . They surgery was gor a non union of my left humerus. The surgeon removed a rod from the bone canal and performed a bone graft. The surgeon then put 4 new plates and over 40 screws in my arm. Dr. Cha dismissed me as a patient 2 weeks after thid surgery bc I called his answering service on a Saturday to tell him I was in severe pain. His response was goyo er tthere's nothing I can do and I'll address this issue on Monday. Monday came and I was very rudely told he was no longer my doctor. As a patient I never called early to fill a prescription or to change one. To the staff at hid office they're rude and condescending and lie .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I went to Dr Ch on a recommendation from a friend ( some friend). I told him what does and does not work for me I should know I've been on pAin meds since '07. I told him I need a muscle relaxer because of all the dpazs I have in my back the Wcop won't fix. He said like what and I said soma and before the word was out of my mouth he was shaking his head no I don't prescribe that it's to addicting! And I'm like 75 mg 2 x a day and 15 mg of oxy I one x4 a day and THATS NOT addicting are you serious? He spend 2 min in the room with you and all he wants to do is some stupid procedure to next door! Wth. I live in valparaiso, in if any of thou reading this has a dr that will give the soma please emIl me at jilltoma66@icloud.com must be in near are though plesse. I'm trying to find a new dr but it isn't easy. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

5-1-14, I have NEVER in my life been to such a HORRIBLE Dr. in my life. First off I had given him a vital test on how my body breaks down meds and was told to take this info to ALL my doctors, all of my drs. found it to be very helpful so they'd know exactly how my body reacts to all meds, he's the only Dr. I have that told me it was useless! When calling the facility you can never talk to a staff member, everything is done through voice mail. Megan, who's in charge of writing out your perscriptions post dates all your refills, they cannot be filled until you are completely out of your pain meds, who wants to wake up in pain and HAVE to run to your pharmacy for your refill. They also advise you call in for a refill 7-10 days before you run out, don't be surprised if it's still not ready after the 7 th day!, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO ANYBODY, STEER CLEAR! And for that reason and many I couldn't fit in this review, I give Dr. Cha, 1 star, I WOULD GIVE 0 STARS, if that was allow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2297730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

the procedure side staff are great. office staff is okay. Dr. Cha is extremely nice and helpful but only spends 1 to 2 minutes in an office call, not enough time to ask your questions. Once he picks up his dictating device, you are DISMISSED and you need to get out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

After seeing a handful of pain doctors, Dr, Cha. and his staff have been the most friendly and helpful. Thanks Dr. Ch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299455].votes_count ]]