Rate Dr. Frank P. Maggiacomo

Dr. Frank P. Maggiacomo's Ratings

Dr. Maggiacomo is the best! I've been going to him for a little over 6 years now and he got my blood pressure controlled, something two other Doctors could not do. The staff is also great and I never have to wait for more than 10 minutes when I go for my regular check up visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Doctor is outstanding. Brilliant, detailed, compassionate and at the top of his game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Dr. Maggiacomo and his staff are very courteous. He has never kept me waiting and has responded to my phone calls within 1-business day. I've referred family members to him, the biggest compliment you can give any Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Dr. Maggiacomo is the best! He cares about his patients and his staff have been excellent to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2011

DR FRANK IS THE MOST FRIENDLY,HONEST,COMPASSIONATE AND THE MOST UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR YOU'LL EVER WANT TO MEET. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS AND MAKES SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS AND THE RIGHT TREATMENT. HE FOLLOWS THRU ON EVERY CASE NO MATTER HOW SMALL. HE'S EVERYTHING A DOCTOR SHOULD & COULD BE. THAT'S WHY I AND MY WHOLE FAMILY GO TO HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

Dr. Maggiacomo and his staff are wonderful. He has managed to lower my blood pressure and cholestoral and is always caring, kind and takes the time during each office visit. He is wonderful. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

see dept. of health disciplinary complaints

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2008

Excellent partner in my healthcare. Very up to date on medical information. Perfect at explaining difficult medical terms and therapy. Get's back to me quickly if I need him for appointment or consultation. Office staff friendly and efficient. Good beside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

Everything the first person rating this Dr says is so so true. My mom is 82 and if she had not switched to Dr. Frank two years ago I don't think she would still be with us. He has gotten all of her health issues under control and does not consider her age not worthy of his time as her other Dr had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2006

Warm & compassionate, this doctor has the best bedside manner I've ever experienced. He's also thorough, listens to what you have to say, and involves you in your own care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015302].votes_count ]]