Rate Dr. Neil D. Sherman

Dr. Neil D. Sherman's Ratings

Dr. Sherman was the fifth doctor I consulted for increasing incontinence - all previous doctors looked at me (69 yr old woman) and attributed the problem to age. Dr. Sherman said, "Let's take a look" and found bladder cancer. He was personable, genuinely seemed to care, and was very supportive throughout surgery and subsequent treatments. I'm fine now - no bladder problems at all. I would recommend Dr. Sherman highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Very caring knowledgable doctor. Always calls back right away with any concerns sit & talks with you explains everything & never rushes you! Love him never felt more comfortable with a dr before

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Sherman has been my doctor for years, he is a very knowledgable MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Excellent! Allows consultation prior to exam..listened to my concerns...explained procedures (even sketched pictures to help me understand my problem). Although I''m a Medicare patient, I received excellent care and advice that helped me make an informed decision about my complicated medical problem. I would Highly recommend Dr. Sherman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Sherman is very personable and professional. He always returns phone calls promptly. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299461].votes_count ]]