Dr. Parag Mehta

Rate Dr. Parag Mehta

Dr. Parag Mehta's Ratings

Excellent diagnostician! Takes a myriad of data and organizes complicity into simple step by step choices. Definitely patient centered. Takes his time...very very goid

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

STAY AWAY. by the time my wife was done being yelled at for nearly an hour from Dr Mehta, she was in tears for the rest of the day. He completely dis-regarded previously DIAGNOSED conditions from a much more qualified Neurologist down in Newport Beach, he also ignored my wife's desires not to take Over-Prescribed Pain Pills. She didn't come to him to MASK symptoms, she went to him to find a solution. A life of taking prescribed pain pills is NOT a solution. STAY AWAY!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

i have never found a more helpful neurologist in the past couple of years since dr left my hmo and i moved out of the area. he and gloria are the best.....dr. would call when he who have an idea about my case....miss him a lot!!!!!!

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

I have been to at least 6 neurologists. Dr. Mehta covered more ground and offered more insight than all the others combined. He's sharp, he's focused, he looks at the whole picture and leaves no stone unturned. Wish they were all like him. No more HMOs for his office, but works with PPOs. Very thorough...he doesn't disappoint.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag