Rate Dr. George W. Sledge

Dr. George W. Sledge's Ratings

long wait of 45 minutes. dr.sledge didn't have much to say. no bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Dr. Sledge is a wonderful doctor. Not only is he tremendously knowledgeable in treating breast cancer, he is one of the kindest people I have ever met. When you meet with him, he makes you feel that you are the most important person in the world. He does not hurry through your appointment or make you feel hurried at all. He has a very positive attitude which I as a young (40 yrs old at diagnosis) cancer patient truly appreciated. He is interested in your life beyond the doctor's office. His treatment of my cancer was advanced over the treatment regime that local doctors were planning to use. He also only treats breast cancer, and I feel that allows him to keep well informed about treatments. He runs his office very efficiently, and my wait time is always minimal. I have been seeing him for almost nine years, and I have absolutely no complaints about him or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][737809].votes_count ]]