Rate Dr. Shahla P. Rahmatullah

Dr. Shahla P. Rahmatullah's Ratings

I had 2 appts and 1 procedure. My first visit i waited 45 min to be seen. At the procedure She came in 1 hr late with multiple people ahead of me. I thought her tardiness could be excused because something medical had occurred. However on my 2nd office visit (3rd appt from opening in morning, she arrived 50 min late, coffee cup in hand, did not rush to make up for her tardiness (in fact stop to go thru some paperwork and sat in her for approx. 10 min)and i realized this is a habit pattern for her. And the receptionist confirmed this. I am always considerate and on time for Doctors appt. I find it very rude and unprofessional when the Doctor doesn't reciprocate.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

I struggled with bile reflux for a long time. It was very frustrating. My doctor I was seeing quit his practice and disappeared. Literally. I found Dr. Rah because of her reviews and from the first appointment, she got up to speed. She asked questions about lab results I had previously had and medication I was on. From there she she did an egd and colonoscopy. There have been followup appointments since then. All to help me figure out my bile reflux problem. She was wise in figuring out how to resolve my problem and she never gave up. I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend Dr. Rah.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with the professionalism and compassionate care of Dr. Rah and her staff. She has really taken the time to listen to my concerns and discuss the options available for my condition, ulcerative colitis. My colonoscopy with Dr. Rah at Newport Surgical Center was also a pleasant experience (I have had difficult ones with other doctors in the the past). She was very thorough with her testing and explained all the results in my follow-up visit. If you are considering/in need of a pro-active Gastroenterologist who actually listens to you, I would definitely recommend Dr. Rah.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rah is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had questions about a specific medication that she knew a lot about. She was able to get me in for my first appointment 2 days after I contacted her office. Then she was able to get me in for tests within 3 working days from my appointment. She's very caring and listens to what the patient has to say.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag