Rate Dr. Peyam Vafadari

Dr. Peyam Vafadari's Ratings

Dr. Vafadari and his staff have me all the time I needed to address issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I was begging the office staff to please help me with my insurance auth because my condition has been deteriorating. Somehow my insurance would not give the right referral and auth, and I still needed the office staff to help me see an appropriate doctor. The staff are not sympathetic, and obviously don't care how much I'm suffering. When I asked the staff's name, the staff refused to say her name at first. After a moment of silence, the staff reluctantly said what her name was. Never having heard the particular name, I asked how to spell it, and she paused, sighed, and hung up the phone. It was so obvious that she intentionally hung up the phone because when I called again, she did not mention anything about our conversation abruptly ending, and said "who's this?", implying "why are you calling me again." I had never been to a doctor just to get sicker and so disappointed. I'd be so devastated if I get permanent disability due to the delay in seeing an appropriate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2298328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great doctor! Very personable and knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299976].votes_count ]]