Rate Dr. Alejandro D. Chediak

Dr. Alejandro D. Chediak's Ratings

Not nearly as knowledgeable or helpful as one would hope. Was unable to assist my wife and did not bother performing any sleep tests. Unless you have sleep apnea or another solidly defined sleep disorder, chances are all the technological advancements at this doctor's disposal will be futile to your recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Chediak has shown himself to be a highly competent and caring physician, top of the line on Sleep Apnea ( which afflicts me ). I look forward with pleasure to my visits with him. Highly to be recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Chediak is that rare combination of warm bedside manner and tip top clinical knowledge. As a former head of the US Sleep Apnea Association, he is very competent. His sleep facility is like a boutique hotel and he is the most technolgically advanced MD I've met. First Class.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300078].votes_count ]]