Rate Dr. Abraham Ancselovics

Dr. Abraham Ancselovics's Ratings

Dr Ancselovics performed cyst treatment on my tooth #3 while three dentists I've visited for advice were inclined towards extraction of the tooth. Dr. Ancselovics was able to discover particularly problematic canal. The cyst completely healed and my tooth was saved. Later, when I went to the regular dentist to have a crown done on this tooth, he said I was lucky to find such a great endodontist and that cyst treatment was done flawlessly. I am very greatful to Dr. Ancselovics. I should also mention that I chose him because he had a very good online rating.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

very attentive and knowledgable doctor who made me feel at ease. Excellent in all respects. Took me in an emergency even as a first time patient.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Wife said she had a good experience & seemed very professional. Said there was a lot of decay in upper molar but did save tooth. Recommended.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

fantastic office and doctor!painless well explained root canal!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag