Rate Dr. Richard A. KAYE

Dr. Richard A. KAYE's Ratings

Dr. Kaye performed a miracle on the most crooked teeth. His staff was extremely patient with my daughter.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Let's see ... It all started back in 2003 when my daughter Rebecca was greeted by Jenn, welcomed by Allison and assessed by Dr. Kaye & Dr. Morrone. Along the way there were many smiling reassuring faces making sure each and every visit and procedure was provided with the utmost professionalism and kindness ...... a wonderful and rare combination. Shortly following Rebecca's graduation from Morrone & Kaye, her brother began his journey to a beautiful smile, again with the nurturing hands of each and every one of the team. Today, ten years after the initial visit to the orthodontist, both of my children have healthy beautiful smiles. Job well done! Thank you to Dr. Kaye and the entire team at Morrone and Kaye Orthodontics. I am grateful for your care and kindness over the past 10 years.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

We have been seeing the doctors at Morrone & Kaye for 15 years!!! Today our 4th (and last) child got his braces off and his teeth look beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

From office staff, to office space to clinical skill - this practice impresses me every step of the way. We have had 2 children emerge from treatment with perfect smiles. The entire experience exceeded our high expectations.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag