Rate Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky

Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky's Ratings

Great Doctor! I have no complaints! Wish we had more doctors out there who take the time to listen to there patients like Dr Chimahosky

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Has helped me and my family threw a lot. I would recommend Him to anyone looking for a Good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

He is a wonderful Doctor. His staff are also great. Always willing to find a answer for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I Survived a severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Because I had all natural THC (being used as a natural medication now for survivors by prescription in 20+ states now) in my system, he refused to step me down off of Fentanyl Transdermal System 50 mch/h patches when I begged him to. Instead, he just wrote me another months dosage. I learned after contacting the CDC, the dosage he continued to keep me on was for a 250+lb man, I'm a 120+lb female! People were dying from this left and right, see all the commercials from attorneys on TV, but this "doctor" refused to allow me to try to come off safely, watched & counseled. I Fire Him, I called CDC to know what to look for incase I needed 911, put myself on house lock-down for 2 months, and stepped myself down slowly while going through agonizingly horrible withdraw. I did it, without my "doctors" help, I took my life back instead of allowing the drugs to control me, as he was happy to allow to continue until I overdosed on this crud!!! How he is even in practice is beyond me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604735].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

A few words to describe Jeffrey Chimahosky : money hungry, sly, cunning, sneaky, no compassion, willfully neglectful, and last but not least, very forthcoming with your personal medical information to others without your consent. My father is a 62yr old man with numerous health issues. He's been seeing Jeffery Chimahosky for diabetes, COPD, CHF, back issues, extremely high blood pressure, both knees need to be replaced but due to his poor health and damaged veins in his legs surgery is not an option. The list goes on and on. This office wouldn't release my father's prescriptions until my sister paid her over due bill of $100.00. My father was in distress for 4 days until her bill was paid. The sad thing is, she is a grown woman not even under his insurance plan. My sister doesn't even live with my father. My option is this man shouldn't be practicing medicine. The patient's well being comes before his pocket.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300549].votes_count ]]