Rate Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky

Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky's Ratings

A few words to describe Jeffrey Chimahosky : money hungry, sly, cunning, sneaky, no compassion, willfully neglectful, and last but not least, very forthcoming with your personal medical information to others without your consent. My father is a 62yr old man with numerous health issues. He's been seeing Jeffery Chimahosky for diabetes, COPD, CHF, back issues, extremely high blood pressure, both knees need to be replaced but due to his poor health and damaged veins in his legs surgery is not an option. The list goes on and on. This office wouldn't release my father's prescriptions until my sister paid her over due bill of $100.00. My father was in distress for 4 days until her bill was paid. The sad thing is, she is a grown woman not even under his insurance plan. My sister doesn't even live with my father. My option is this man shouldn't be practicing medicine. The patient's well being comes before his pocket.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300549].votes_count ]]