Rate Dr. Jeffrey L. Marsh

Dr. Jeffrey L. Marsh's Ratings

Dr. Marsh did all 5 of my surgeries on my cleft lip/palate. I am 21 now. And I think im about as happy as I could possibly be with the outcome, since I cannot remove the scar on my lip. But dr. Marsh is a very smart well practiced doctor and I would recommend him over the idiot that took his postion at childrens hospital after he left. Or over anyone else because I really dont think anyone could have done a better job

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marsh repaired our daughter's very large cleft lip and palate with amazing results. He is simply one of the finest surgeons and people you will ever meet. His team was second to none and they turned a tough experience into a blessing for our family and daughter. This is the epitome of healing and expertise you rarely get to witness in any professional field.

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

he corrected my daughters large tongue. He is THE doctor for tongue reduction ! she was only 4 months old . it looks GREAT!

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marsh corrected my daughters cleft lip when she was 6 weeks old. She is now 5 years old and the scar basically vanished. I am so thankful we picked Dr. Marsh for her surgery. Your child will be in very skilled hands.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

He preformed surgery on my cleft lip and palate in 1998 and I couldn't be happier with his work. I feel confident, beaufitul, and am very thankful we could work with Dr. Marsh. Thank you!!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

AMAZING! Kids Plastic surgery, wonderful staff excellent doctor, best plastic surgeon in the country. Does many voulnteer missions around the world; and a lot of people come to him. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon for your child or teen he is the one.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag