Rate Dr. Elliott D. Hudson

Dr. Elliott D. Hudson's Ratings

Dr. Hudson and his staff have been my Podiatry providers for about 8 years now and I have the utmost respect for the entire staff. I feel without this team of professionals, I certainly would not be as foot healthy as I am and could possibly be an amputee by now. I have had nothing but great, professional care down through the years and will continue my podiatry care with Dr. Hudson and his staff for years to come. 5 ?'s and two thumbs up ????.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Hudson squeezed me in on a busy day, yet he did not make me feel rushed. He was very helpful and extremely thorough in his explanation regarding treatment. He's a great doctor and kind, compassionate man. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117516].votes_count ]]