Rate Dr. Deborah A. Brown

Dr. Deborah A. Brown's Ratings

I prefer not to waste my time writing about my painful experience with Dr. Brown. Do not use her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Avoid Dr. Deborah Brown like the plague. She was disciplined by the State Board of Health not too long ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Had a wonderful outcome 2 years ago after cosmetic surgery and I still look incredible. Thank you Dr.Brown for your skill and expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2299068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Deborah Brown, in my opinion, is, at best, marginally competent in the surgery she performed. Do not use her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dont waste your time. Unprofessional staff and physician with poor follow through. Surgical results are less than mediocre a best. Not worth the time or money. Poor surgical results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I regret that Dr. Deborah A. Brown performed my upper/lower blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery).  I should have used an oculoplastic surgeon/specialist. I believe Dr. Brown's focus is dental surgery, at least, it appears so from her website. She spent a short time with me during the pre-op consult 4 days before surgery on 9-16-11. Dr. Brown did not discuss what results I wanted to avoid.  She did not ask me for photos, or discuss my myasthenia gravis (a disorder which can affect eye muscles which I listed on the intake form). I now have slight drooping of my upper left eyelid which was later diagnosed as ptosis and could have been caused by the surgery and the myasthenia gravis. Also, my eyes now appear smaller and rounder (they were almond shaped). Dr. Brown did a good job in removing the bags under my eyes, but now there is a dark circle under each eye which looks almost as bad as the bags. I do not recommend Dr. Deborah Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

excellent care! staff very helpful and caring. Felt totally at ease and had perfect results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117533].votes_count ]]