Dr. DEBORAH A. BROWN

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. DEBORAH A. BROWN has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5590716
01/07/14 5 5 5 5 Had a wonderful outcome 2 years ago after cosmetic surgery and I still look incredible. Thank you Dr.Brown for your skill and expertise!
Paid (or co-pay): $11000
Respond
RID: 2662948
26/05/13 3 3 1 1 Dr. Deborah Brown, in my opinion, is, at best, marginally competent in the surgery she performed. Do not use her.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500
Respond
RID: 2607481
04/04/13 2 2 2 3 Dont waste your time. Unprofessional staff and physician with poor follow through. Surgical results are less than mediocre a best. Not worth the time or money. Poor surgical results.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DEBORAH" to "DEBORAH A."
RID: 1706375

06/02/12 3 4 2 2 I regret that Dr. Deborah A. Brown performed my upper/lower blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery).  I should have used an oculoplastic surgeon/specialist. I believe Dr. Brown's focus is dental surgery, at least, it appears so from her website. She spent a short time with me during the pre-op consult 4 days before surgery on 9-16-11. Dr. Brown did not discuss what results I wanted to avoid.  She did not ask me for photos, or discuss my myasthenia gravis (a disorder which can affect eye muscles which I listed on the intake form). I now have slight drooping of my upper left eyelid which was later diagnosed as ptosis and could have been caused by the surgery and the myasthenia gravis. Also, my eyes now appear smaller and rounder (they were almond shaped). Dr. Brown did a good job in removing the bags under my eyes, but now there is a dark circle under each eye which looks almost as bad as the bags. I do not recommend Dr. Deborah Brown.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500
See Responses
RID: 1631480
11/11/11 5 5 5 5 excellent care! staff very helpful and caring. Felt totally at ease and had perfect results.  Respond