Rate Dr. DEBORAH A. BROWN

Dr. DEBORAH A. BROWN's Ratings

Had a wonderful outcome 2 years ago after cosmetic surgery and I still look incredible. Thank you Dr.Brown for your skill and expertise!

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Deborah Brown, in my opinion, is, at best, marginally competent in the surgery she performed. Do not use her.

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

Dont waste your time. Unprofessional staff and physician with poor follow through. Surgical results are less than mediocre a best. Not worth the time or money. Poor surgical results.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I regret that Dr. Deborah A. Brown performed my upper/lower blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery).  I should have used an oculoplastic surgeon/specialist. I believe Dr. Brown's focus is dental surgery, at least, it appears so from her website. She spent a short time with me during the pre-op consult 4 days before surgery on 9-16-11. Dr. Brown did not discuss what results I wanted to avoid.  She did not ask me for photos, or discuss my myasthenia gravis (a disorder which can affect eye muscles which I listed on the intake form). I now have slight drooping of my upper left eyelid which was later diagnosed as ptosis and could have been caused by the surgery and the myasthenia gravis. Also, my eyes now appear smaller and rounder (they were almond shaped). Dr. Brown did a good job in removing the bags under my eyes, but now there is a dark circle under each eye which looks almost as bad as the bags. I do not recommend Dr. Deborah Brown.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

excellent care! staff very helpful and caring. Felt totally at ease and had perfect results.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag