You may also like

Rate Dr. Nanda Biswas

Dr. Nanda Biswas's Ratings

I feel for you other patience who have had a bad experience with Doc Biswas. As for myself, this Doc has been nothing but kind, considerate, and extremely helpful!! The staff on the other hand are very busy, i guess. It takes a wk or more for a response. RX refills, your better off taking a list of all your meds and giving it to the Doc at your next visit.
Every medical office I've been to in the high desert seems to be overloaded with patience. Population has increased somewhat up here.
Doctor Biswas is human, just imagine all she goes through in day. How much she sees and hears about. It must be difficult to see people in so much pain day after day. I know this is proffesion, but everyone of us has a breaking point. We all have good and bad days.
Doc Biswas is a great Doc as far as i'm concerned!!
Blessful wishes to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

She is an Internist too. It takes three hours to get through an appointment. Staff is very rude. She has a NP named Janet who is unsuited to her job. Takes forever to get a prescription refilled or a bill corrected. Her office is untidy. Many times all you can get for hours is an answering machine and no one calls back. She sits with her back to you and types on her computer the entire visit. Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Biswas is a very good Dr. Her staff is ok. As for collecting money her biller does that and she has nothing to do with that. I have been with her since she was in apple valley. She's been my Doctor since 1989. She in fact a very caring Dr. . Unforturnetly oncology is her specialty so the out come for many of her patients are not great. This is not the Dr faults! She treats cancer aggressively ! I have a lot of respect for the woman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2015798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

She needs more compassion to her patients. She refused treatment/chemo until we supplied her with a check for $500. each time....amnd that was in addition to our insurance.All they can do at this office is administer chemo. After that or if you relapse they do not have the capacity to do more. Play it safe and go to City of Hope.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2015797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

She is a good doctor but the office staff is indifferent . My mom has to wait for an hour for her chart to br brought up for a B -12 shot. She has stage 4 cancer...why make her wait for an hour to have her chart brought up?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2015796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Biswas was very kind and helpful and made me feel comfortable with my breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. I am very happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2015795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY TO HEAR YOU IF HAVE ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS OTHER THAN THE INITAL YOU WENT IN FOR.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2015794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2007

The Doctor was very patient and sat in a chair and asked me if there was any questions I had for her concerning my test results also very comforting concerning my diagnosis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015793].votes_count ]]