Rate Dr. Nanda Biswas

Dr. Nanda Biswas's Ratings

Dr. Biswas is a very good Dr. Her staff is ok. As for collecting money her biller does that and she has nothing to do with that. I have been with her since she was in apple valley. She's been my Doctor since 1989. She in fact a very caring Dr. . Unforturnetly oncology is her specialty so the out come for many of her patients are not great. This is not the Dr faults! She treats cancer aggressively ! I have a lot of respect for the woman.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

She needs more compassion to her patients. She refused treatment/chemo until we supplied her with a check for $500. each time....amnd that was in addition to our insurance.All they can do at this office is administer chemo. After that or if you relapse they do not have the capacity to do more. Play it safe and go to City of Hope.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

She is a good doctor but the office staff is indifferent . My mom has to wait for an hour for her chart to br brought up for a B -12 shot. She has stage 4 cancer...why make her wait for an hour to have her chart brought up?

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Biswas was very kind and helpful and made me feel comfortable with my breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. I am very happy with her.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY TO HEAR YOU IF HAVE ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS OTHER THAN THE INITAL YOU WENT IN FOR.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2007 | flag

The Doctor was very patient and sat in a chair and asked me if there was any questions I had for her concerning my test results also very comforting concerning my diagnosis

Submitted March 7, 2006 | flag