Rate Dr. WILLIAM E. WHITSON

Dr. WILLIAM E. WHITSON's Ratings

I would like to comment on Dr. Whitson and his office staff. They have been very professional, answering any questions I might have. Dr Whitson has been my Optometrist for a number of years. I have always found him friendly, mild mannered. Always listening and explaining in laymans terms so that I understand. He has shown a deep concern for my eye health and never dismissing any concern I might have. I have complete confidence in his ability as my doctor. He as removed 2 cataracts and treated other problems with my eyes. The treatments have been a success.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Whitson performed a LASIK enhancement on my right eye and my vision is now 20/15, which is better than 20/20! Dr. Whitson spent more time with me than any other doctor I have been to. He did not at all make me feel rushed or that he was in a hurry to move on to his next patient. He took the time to thoroughly explain my eye condition to me and he gave me all of my treatment options in a way that was easy for me to understand.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Very professional and knowledgeable. His expertise gave me a great experience.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

My son Sean who is 37 had Dr. Whitson perform Lasik surgery when he was 21. Sean still has 20/20 vision, and it has been such a blessing for him. Dr Whitson performed Lasik on me when I was 50. I am now 62, and I don’t even have to use reading glasses! I would recommend Dr Whitson to anyone who needs Lasik or any type of eye surgery. He is in the top 1% of Ophthalmologists in the country and his results certainly demonstrate that!

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

We heartily endorse Dr. William Whitson. Using exceptional skills and expertise, he quickly diagnosed an eye condition others in his field overlooked and was able to treat the condition successfully. Dr. Whitson also recommended a change in my contacts, which alleviated a long-standing problem that hampered my capability to wear contacts comfortably for more than a couple of hours at a time. Further, Dr. Whitson's staff is very efficient in handling all functions within his practice. We intend to be Dr. Whitson's patients for many years to come.

Submitted June 12, 2011 | flag

Overall, my experience with Dr. Whitson has been outstanding

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Very happy with my experience with Dr. Whitson. He is very detailed when explaining what is going to happen next in the LASIK surgery.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Very pleased with the staff and service here. The staff seem to be very caring and listen to the patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Whitson to all.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

Decent doctor, but is mainly concerned with trying to sell you unnecessary extras so he can make more money off of you. Reluctant to Re-do a procedure if it did not correct your problem. There are better Doctors out there!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag