Rate Dr. P. Christopher Metzger

Dr. P. Christopher Metzger's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Makes you feel comfortable by developing a relationship with his patients.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Very capable surgeon. Explained knee surgery to my family and I in an underdstanding manner. I was very unhappy with my experience with the staff at Northeast Surgery center but Dr. Metzger was fantastic

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Metzger is excellent. He was so patient and understanding with my 12 year son when he broke his arm. Every visit he thoroughly explained how the arm was healing and what to expect. I would recommend Dr. Metzger to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Metzgar was wonderful with my 6 year old son that had broken his foot. He was kind, patient, and explained everything to my son first, and then to us. I can not say enough about Dr. Metzgar- I wilsh all physicians were like him!

Submitted June 26, 2006 | flag