Rate Dr. Shawn Rabbani

Dr. Shawn Rabbani's Ratings

Dr. Rabbani is not just a great doctor he is an awesome human being. I highly recommend him. JHortz

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

He gives a bad name to DPM holders (foot doctors). I informed him that I don't have any insurance ahead of time and was hoping he would be nice enough to tell me how much the whole process is going to be. So, he comes in and looks at both my feet and tells me it is going to be $350.00 which includes one night splint, one corticosteroid injection, two sole to support heel spur and some anti inflammatory drugs. He informed me all these even before doing any x-ray. He told me that this was the best deal around here. After the x-ray he tells me I have heel spur and should continue with the procedure.So here is the breakdown of the cost for 15 mins of visit: Total cost $350- ($75.00 for injection+ $5.00 for the heel spur support +$20.00 for the night splint + $40.00 for x-ray + $5.00 for ibuprofen) =$205.00 for the doctors visit for 15 mins. $205.00 for visit for 15 mins is crazy, even a dermatologist or a surgeon doesn't charge this much for 15 minutes of visit. Avoid this doctor !!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Este doctor curo de mis pies de Los talones de anbos

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag