Dr. Sunny Bhaskaran

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sunny Bhaskaran has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0
RID: 5230871

09/03/14 3 3 1 1 Sadly, Dr. Sunny, while a nice man, is not well versed in sleep medicine. My husband and I both got incorrect diagnoses and were pressured to take medication (with serious side effects) that turned out to be unnecessary and inappropriate for the conditions we really have.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 2109576
04/05/12 2 3 5 5 Love Dr. Sonny, very knowledgable and helpful like no other Dr. I have found. Staff need a lot of improvement in my opinion but seeing him is worth putting up with the receptionist.  Respond
RID: 791702
16/02/09 5 4 5 5 Very good doctor. Takes time to talk to you. Knowledgable and good follow up with patient. Good service from the staff, quick response from telephone calls.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 30674
22/05/06 5 5 5 Dr. Sunny is always helpful and kind. He even gave me the information that the triage nurse wouldn't regarding OTC medications for my sick infant. He isn't my PCP but I'm always happy when he is the provider doing same day appts.  Respond
RID: 24508
06/03/06 5 5 5 After having a very bad experience with a previous PCP, I came upon Dr. Bhaskaran and we immediately clicked. He listened to everything I had to say, asked relevant questions, was very quick to act on anything even the least bit worrying (I have multiple chronic illnesses), and came to visit every day I was hospitalized. He referred me to appropriate specialists and generally took very good care of my whole family. We consider him a family friend, and even though I have moved out of state, my mother is still under his care (unofficially, as she isn't insured), and he still asks about my husband and I. I miss him, and highly recommend him to everyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield