Rate Dr. Sunny Bhaskaran

Dr. Sunny Bhaskaran's Ratings

Sadly, Dr. Sunny, while a nice man, is not well versed in sleep medicine. My husband and I both got incorrect diagnoses and were pressured to take medication (with serious side effects) that turned out to be unnecessary and inappropriate for the conditions we really have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Love Dr. Sonny, very knowledgable and helpful like no other Dr. I have found. Staff need a lot of improvement in my opinion but seeing him is worth putting up with the receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Very good doctor. Takes time to talk to you. Knowledgable and good follow up with patient. Good service from the staff, quick response from telephone calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2009

Dr. Sunny is always helpful and kind. He even gave me the information that the triage nurse wouldn't regarding OTC medications for my sick infant. He isn't my PCP but I'm always happy when he is the provider doing same day appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

After having a very bad experience with a previous PCP, I came upon Dr. Bhaskaran and we immediately clicked. He listened to everything I had to say, asked relevant questions, was very quick to act on anything even the least bit worrying (I have multiple chronic illnesses), and came to visit every day I was hospitalized. He referred me to appropriate specialists and generally took very good care of my whole family. We consider him a family friend, and even though I have moved out of state, my mother is still under his care (unofficially, as she isn't insured), and he still asks about my husband and I. I miss him, and highly recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015974].votes_count ]]