Rate Dr. Anurag Agarwal

Dr. Anurag Agarwal's Ratings

I chose Dr. Agarwal on the recommendation of a friend who had seen him. Four weeks ago I had a mid-face lift, neck lift and laser procedure around my eyes and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Agarwal scheduled numerous follow up visits, including weekend and Labor Day appointments, so I felt very secure and well cared for during recovery. He and his very professional staff answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwal.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

I recently had a forehead lift, eye brow lift, eyes and lips done at 60 yrs. young. Dr. A is the best plastic surgeon in the Naples area.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Agarwal is the best. I was super pleased the results, with his follow-up care, with his staff.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Last year "Dr A" used a laser to treat my rough looking skin and my age spots ( I prefer mile markers!). shortly thereafter I decided to have my eyelids and face and neck done....I cannot be more thrilled! I am writing this now because I just returned home from my annual college soroity reuninon. Not only did everyone say how amazing and incredible I looked, I felt so incredible!Thank you Thank you Dr Agarwal for everything you have done for me...now I have bragging rights =)

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

After attending seminars and a consultation I had Dr. Agarwal perform laser procedures to remove facial sun damage brown spots. He used all-over laser on the spots that would eventually "peel off" and on hairline areas used another laser that actually burned away the skin. Post-procedure I was vary swollen, red with open sore wounds where the hairline areas were treated and couldn't go out in public for about a week. At my follow-up he said I was coming along well although hard for me to tell with healing scabs, peeling off of dark brown skin and still swelling. 2 weeks later I went back to see the office's esthetician and she was concerned I still had most of the original brown spots. She went to get Dr. Agarwal but he wouldn't come to see me. I later had a dermatologist use liquid nitro. on the spots and they are gone with no blood, swelling etc. for a fraction of the cost. I'm sorry I had Dr. Agarwal treat my face. It was an expensive overkill that didn't even work.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

The best! He even corrected mistakes from prior cosmetic enhancements. The staff are always upbeat and helpful. He has am extensive knowlege of facial procedures. The equipment is cutting edge technology.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag