Rate Dr. Anurag Agarwal

Dr. Anurag Agarwal's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Agarwal for several different "refreshers" over past several years and I cannot be happier. Everyone is always telling me I never seem to age or I look at least 10 years younger than my actual age, he is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Agarwal's office staff is very warm and caring and very efficient. I had to have nose surgery on a cancer that was found by my dermatologist. Dr. Agarwal explained everything to me that he was going to have to due. He had me come back for follow ups several times after to check it. I couldn't be more pleased with the results they are amazing. I told him he knew how to perform miracles. Each time I went back the staff was so kind and caring as was Dr Agarwal. I would highly recommend him to other people and would definitely go back to him again if I needed or elected to have surgery done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Agarwal's, office is very warm. His staff caring. And he himself is interested in making you look the best you can be. I had sun damage on my face and never realized how bad it really was until the Dr. used a laser treatment. The healing process went well and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwal and his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I went to Dr Agarwal for a upper and lower bleph. I was so sick of everyone saying how tired I looked. The surgery went very well and had minimal recovery time. I'm very please with my results and would recommend Dr Agarwal if your are considering this surgery. His staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Overall great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I chose Dr. Agarwal on the recommendation of a friend who had seen him. Four weeks ago I had a mid-face lift, neck lift and laser procedure around my eyes and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Agarwal scheduled numerous follow up visits, including weekend and Labor Day appointments, so I felt very secure and well cared for during recovery. He and his very professional staff answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I recently had a forehead lift, eye brow lift, eyes and lips done at 60 yrs. young. Dr. A is the best plastic surgeon in the Naples area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Agarwal is the best. I was super pleased the results, with his follow-up care, with his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Last year "Dr A" used a laser to treat my rough looking skin and my age spots ( I prefer mile markers!). shortly thereafter I decided to have my eyelids and face and neck done....I cannot be more thrilled! I am writing this now because I just returned home from my annual college soroity reuninon. Not only did everyone say how amazing and incredible I looked, I felt so incredible!Thank you Thank you Dr Agarwal for everything you have done for me...now I have bragging rights =)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][301539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

After attending seminars and a consultation I had Dr. Agarwal perform laser procedures to remove facial sun damage brown spots. He used all-over laser on the spots that would eventually "peel off" and on hairline areas used another laser that actually burned away the skin. Post-procedure I was vary swollen, red with open sore wounds where the hairline areas were treated and couldn't go out in public for about a week. At my follow-up he said I was coming along well although hard for me to tell with healing scabs, peeling off of dark brown skin and still swelling. 2 weeks later I went back to see the office's esthetician and she was concerned I still had most of the original brown spots. She went to get Dr. Agarwal but he wouldn't come to see me. I later had a dermatologist use liquid nitro. on the spots and they are gone with no blood, swelling etc. for a fraction of the cost. I'm sorry I had Dr. Agarwal treat my face. It was an expensive overkill that didn't even work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

The best! He even corrected mistakes from prior cosmetic enhancements. The staff are always upbeat and helpful. He has am extensive knowlege of facial procedures. The equipment is cutting edge technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301537].votes_count ]]