You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert S. Rosen

Dr. Robert S. Rosen's Ratings

My son has been seeing Dr. Rosen since June 2011. I credit Dr. Rosen with literally saving my son's life on a few different occasions. He talks softly but firmly with him. He doesn't just spew psychological mumbo jumbo at my son, but truly tries to understand his feelings. Dr. Rosen doesn't always run on time but that's because he would NEVER let a patient walk out of his office unless he knew they were stable enough to do so. Dr. Rosen has done extensive testing on my son and has helped my family to understand his mental disabilities and how to handle him when he is uncontrollable. Because of Dr. Rosen my son wants to become a psychologist which I know will not be a reality, but is a true compliment to Dr. Rosen. Debbie, Dr. Rosen's wife and secretary, has never been anything but pleasant and extremely helpful. She always get my son in to see Dr. Rosen in a very timely matter and on a few occasions has even created an appointment after hours in the event of an emergency. Even through all of my insurance changes and issues she has been nothing less than professional and pleasant. My son sums Dr. Rosen up when he says "You can NEVER retire because you have always been there for me and you always will be".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

This has been a terrible experience with Dr. Rosen here in Clearwater, FL. First, his wife is the secretary and messes up all the billing. It has been a nightmare dealing with her billing insurance issues. She is not qualified and is always rude and argues with you. Second, he over bills and charges for services and is not knowable about real life situations. Its like he's been living in a box his whole career. I would stay away from him is my recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

THere was no staff! No one grated you art the window etc... I think its a 1 man shop. Last year I did an exam that lasted 5 hours and I paid 1 co-pay. This year as a follow up he split the exam into 2 parts and I paid 2 co-pays for that. I also paid a co-pay for the initial interview and another co-pay for the results. THATS 5 CO-PAYS for 1 exam. Then he wanted me to come back for counseling. I just felt that I was being milked for co-pays and billing my insurance. Some of the results indicated that I was not "trying very hard" but it went on to say that I scored above average, and superior in some areas. How can that be.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][301687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

The secretary was able to get me in the same day I called. Dr. Rosen was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][301686].votes_count ]]