Rate Dr. Robert S. Rosen

Dr. Robert S. Rosen's Ratings

This has been a terrible experience with Dr. Rosen here in Clearwater, FL. First, his wife is the secretary and messes up all the billing. It has been a nightmare dealing with her billing insurance issues. She is not qualified and is always rude and argues with you. Second, he over bills and charges for services and is not knowable about real life situations. Its like he's been living in a box his whole career. I would stay away from him is my recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

THere was no staff! No one grated you art the window etc... I think its a 1 man shop. Last year I did an exam that lasted 5 hours and I paid 1 co-pay. This year as a follow up he split the exam into 2 parts and I paid 2 co-pays for that. I also paid a co-pay for the initial interview and another co-pay for the results. THATS 5 CO-PAYS for 1 exam. Then he wanted me to come back for counseling. I just felt that I was being milked for co-pays and billing my insurance. Some of the results indicated that I was not "trying very hard" but it went on to say that I scored above average, and superior in some areas. How can that be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

The secretary was able to get me in the same day I called. Dr. Rosen was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301686].votes_count ]]