Rate Dr. Robert S. Rosen

Dr. Robert S. Rosen's Ratings

THere was no staff! No one grated you art the window etc... I think its a 1 man shop. Last year I did an exam that lasted 5 hours and I paid 1 co-pay. This year as a follow up he split the exam into 2 parts and I paid 2 co-pays for that. I also paid a co-pay for the initial interview and another co-pay for the results. THATS 5 CO-PAYS for 1 exam. Then he wanted me to come back for counseling. I just felt that I was being milked for co-pays and billing my insurance. Some of the results indicated that I was not "trying very hard" but it went on to say that I scored above average, and superior in some areas. How can that be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

The secretary was able to get me in the same day I called. Dr. Rosen was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301686].votes_count ]]