You may also like

Rate Dr. Diane Wight

Dr. Diane Wight's Ratings

We were told we had to meet with her to chat and get to know one another before we could schedule a wellness visit (blood work/physical) as a new patient. Seems like a great way to make money. On the upside, it's great to know that this doctor is not a fit for us/our family. We gravitate to doctors that listen and not prescribe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for 20 years and love her. She is kind, respectful and a terrific listener. Whenever I am worried about my health, she takes the time to explain her thoughts and best ways to take care of my health. I am blessed to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

We liked her but now she keeps us waiting and I was talking as she is walking out the door. She is not as focus as she was when I started seeing her over 10 yrs/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for at least 15 years. She is a wonderful, helpful, caring doctor. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Wight is the most attentive, friendly and helpful doctor I have had....ever! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I have been a long term patient of Dr Wight. Always are great "bed side" manner and "down to earth" responses. She has treated my daughter and I for 17 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301926].votes_count ]]