Rate Dr. Diane Wight

Dr. Diane Wight's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for 20 years and love her. She is kind, respectful and a terrific listener. Whenever I am worried about my health, she takes the time to explain her thoughts and best ways to take care of my health. I am blessed to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

We liked her but now she keeps us waiting and I was talking as she is walking out the door. She is not as focus as she was when I started seeing her over 10 yrs/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for at least 15 years. She is a wonderful, helpful, caring doctor. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Wight is the most attentive, friendly and helpful doctor I have had....ever! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I have been a long term patient of Dr Wight. Always are great "bed side" manner and "down to earth" responses. She has treated my daughter and I for 17 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301926].votes_count ]]