Rate Dr. Gary M. Reid

Dr. Gary M. Reid's Ratings

Dr. Gary Reid is an amazing chiropractor. He knew when to refer me for ultrasounds and back surgery and has provided me with such good help since then. His staff is polite, professional and efficient and Dr Reid has a true gift of healing.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ried fixed my chronic lower back pain in 3 visits. My back had hurt for 10 years and I'd been to 3 other chiropractors. My back pain has not returned in 3 years, probably because I make the 60 mile trip to visit him for an adjustment twice a year. I highly recommend Dr. Reid to my friends. Because my back pain is gone I have been able to run again and his massage therapists coaxed my old legs to get through two marathons and a dozen half marathons. I am very pleased with him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Reid is very caring and knowledgeable. He will take very good care of you and listens to what your needs are and what is going on with you. I wouldn't trade him for any other Chiropractor.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag