Rate Dr. C. Randall Harrell

Dr. C. Randall Harrell's Ratings

Love the Fountain of Youth!
It’s a very real experience; best decision of my life! Fabulous office and amazing staff! I would recommend C. Randall Harrell M.D. and the Fountain of Youth of Palm Harbor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Harrell has years of experience and always does a fantastic job. I had two very noticeable lines under my eyes and above my cheeks that were very difficult to get rid of. I went to two plastic surgeons to fix it, one refused to touch them and the other’s trial with filler failed and made me look much worse. When I went to Dr. Harrell I was very sad and nervous, he assured me the problem can be fixed. The results were amazing. The lines are camouflaged so perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I truly believe in Dr. Harrell’s knowledgeability and skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Randall Harrell Plastic Surgeon The result of my breast augmentation is incredible. I love the way they look. I traveled from Boston to The Fountain of Youth in Palm Harbor, Florida. It was a bit of a challenge but certainly worth it. Dr. Harrell and his office staff made it so easy. I loved my overall experience and I would definitely come back for another procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I have had an amazing overall experience at The Fountain of Youth. From beginning to end the experience has been top notch. The office of Dr. C. Randall Harrell is beautiful along with everyone in it. I have been treated with kindness and respect throughout this entire journey. I am very happy with my results and my confidence is certainly more present. Dr. Harrell is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

From start to finish my experience with Dr. Harrell has been fantastic and his staff is so caring and compassionate! The results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation are absolutely incredible, I can’t believe what a difference he has made! I would highly recommend Dr. C. Randall Harrell and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I am very pleased with results of my breast augmentation surgery. My self confidence was definitely boosted. I would recommend Dr. C. Randall Harrell to family and friends. His staff at the Palm Harbor, Florida office is very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I have been to Doctor Harrell several times now for different things, mostly injections, and have always come away looking better and feeling great! They make me feel (and look!) like a superstar. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. I've seen too many botched jobs and unnatural results…I'll be sticking with tried and true results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

The day of surgery was what I expected from such a respected establishment. Everyone was helpfu, friendly and kind. I am truly impressed with Dr. Harrell's talent and skill as a surgeon and as a human being. All my questions were answered and he did a fantastic job on the surgery. They ROCKED!!! Very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

My breasts never fully developed. Dr. Harrell and his staff turned them into something to be proud of. I would recommend them to anyone. I am extremely happy with my results. Since the age of 14 I have never had breasts. I have always worn extremely padded bras. Now it’s all me. Thank You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016348].votes_count ]]