You may also like

Rate Dr. C. Randall Harrell

Dr. C. Randall Harrell's Ratings

I had horrible experience with Dr. Harrell's office. Cassie created digital images of me how would I look like after the surgery andI was amassed, the results were NOTHING like her creation. I had lifestyle lift and and uper and lower eye lids. My face was swollen for 5 moths , I could not go out in public.
Fifteen months later my uper eye lid still is not healed and i have big scar there. I lost the glow in my eyes and they are sunked deep in. I specificaly addressed that and they reinsured me that it would not happen. one eye is pooled down more then the other eye.
Left side of my face do NOT coordinate with my right side. One ear is pooled down and the otherone is pooled up, the scar under my chin is in angle and left me with small pocket on one side which looks very unattractive. On one side of my face , my nasal fold is deeper now then befor surgery, it looks more droopy then the other side. My lips are uneven and more saggy on one side then the other, I dont put lipstik on any more . Dr Harrell made my face so round and poufy; I look like I gained 50 lb. He also never sow me after surgery, I made numerous phone calls to see Dr but Cassie never allow it. She also reqested more money for any corrections. Before surgery , she reinsured me that any correctin needed ,wil be done free of charge. Now i spent thousends of $ on fillers to manage till I can have corrections some place else. I didn't take these reviews seriously and I am paying dearly. Do not make same mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I am 6 years post op for a tummy tuck and a breast lift with silicone implants from this office. I can't say enough good things about my experience with them. Excellent follow up. Professional approach. No surprises. I STILL look good (and I'm 50+)!! I would recommend Dr Harrell for these procedures to anyone looking for a lasting, quality surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Don't believe a word they say. They get your money, talk you into way more than you need, don't pay attention to anything you want and then ignore you after surgery. Was not allowed to ask even one question. It's a shame to have to find other doctors to follow up with you and fix what he did wrong when you've paid dear money. Never in my life met such rude, incompetent people but they tell a good story. When someone is not allowed in the room with you for an appointment they are hiding something. Sorry I ever walked thru the door. PLEASE don't make the same mistake I did. It's a terrible practice and a scam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Harrell did my rhinoplasty. The day after the surgery I noticed through the splint that my nose appeared pointy on one side of the tip. I called the office and they instructed me to come in and when he looked said everything was fine. After the splint came off I could see clearly my nose had a point off to one side. He said give it time. After a year it was even more pointy due to swelling going down. Against my better judgement I let him do a second rhinoplasty to fix it. It is WORSE. The point is even more defined now. I have a bulge on the opposite side and he literally sutured my nostrils on crooked. My nose it absolutely hideous. Do not ever let Dr. Harrell operate on you! I know now he didn't even listen to what I wanted, he did what he wanted to do. He creates the same nose for all his patients with a horrible droop between the nostrils and an unusually high tip point that looks unnatural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Randall should not do rhinoplasty. I've had the worst experience when I was a teenager with him and now can't take it anymore and am looking into a revision. No way with him of course! My nose looks different on each side . Crooked nostrils, and my nose is still big on top of it all . Please beware. He does bad noses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Worst experience ever. Does not listen to patients. Had horrible results after surgery and got completely ignored. Misleading and uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Love the Fountain of Youth!
It’s a very real experience; best decision of my life! Fabulous office and amazing staff! I would recommend C. Randall Harrell M.D. and the Fountain of Youth of Palm Harbor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Harrell has years of experience and always does a fantastic job. I had two very noticeable lines under my eyes and above my cheeks that were very difficult to get rid of. I went to two plastic surgeons to fix it, one refused to touch them and the other’s trial with filler failed and made me look much worse. When I went to Dr. Harrell I was very sad and nervous, he assured me the problem can be fixed. The results were amazing. The lines are camouflaged so perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I truly believe in Dr. Harrell’s knowledgeability and skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Randall Harrell Plastic Surgeon The result of my breast augmentation is incredible. I love the way they look. I traveled from Boston to The Fountain of Youth in Palm Harbor, Florida. It was a bit of a challenge but certainly worth it. Dr. Harrell and his office staff made it so easy. I loved my overall experience and I would definitely come back for another procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I have had an amazing overall experience at The Fountain of Youth. From beginning to end the experience has been top notch. The office of Dr. C. Randall Harrell is beautiful along with everyone in it. I have been treated with kindness and respect throughout this entire journey. I am very happy with my results and my confidence is certainly more present. Dr. Harrell is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461374].votes_count ]]