You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin L. Waldrop

Dr. Kevin L. Waldrop's Ratings

Staff and office personal is AWFUL!! Very rude!! Dr. Waldrop is okay but brushes off your pain like as if to say just get over it. Definitely won't be going back or referring anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Horrible staff, very rude nurse, no one ever called to apologize. Clearly they let their staff do whatever they want. Would never return to this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745448].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 10, 2015

I called this morning and got a same day appointment. The check in process was seem less and everyone was very kind, receptionist and nurse. I loved the doctor. He was a breath of fresh air. Did not rush the appointment and took care of my problem. Explained everything and made me feel comfortable during my procedure. I will recommend him and return to him if I have another problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Rude! Dr. Waldrop brushed off my severe foot pain. His negative attitude is unprofessional. He wrote in my health records that my "pain is out of proportion to the clinical exam." Basically, he accused me of lying about how much pain I was in. After going to a more caring, professional doctor, it turns out that I have extensive nerve damage. Please don't waste your time and money seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Awful experience with the incredibly rude office manager/front desk receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Waldrop is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. The office attitude is exceptional. He has a great personality and really calmed my nerves through a procedure. He was very knowledgeable. This is the second podiatrist I've seen and Dr. Waldrop corrected the problem that the other doctor could not. I would recommend Dr. Waldrop to anyone without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Great doctor. My problem turned out to be more than suspected- instead of send me away with a "I can't help you" he ordered lab work and referred me to someone. I'm thankful- he went above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Waldrop for foot care since 2007. He has worked with me through many foot problems. He is very caring, punctual, and thorough. He has actually helped me avoid surgery through orthotics and anti-inflammatory meds. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Great staff! This is SO important when having complicated situations and surgeries over a rather long period of time. Dr Waldrop is very personable and knowledgeable. He and his staff are most attentive and available.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Waldrop is the best around, he takes time with you and is very knowledgeable and helpful. He did surgery on my foot for Plantar Fasciitis and it worked great. Would not know what to do without him. And his staff at Trussville office is great!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302028].votes_count ]]