Rate Dr. Kevin L. Waldrop

Dr. Kevin L. Waldrop's Ratings

Dr. Waldrop is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. The office attitude is exceptional. He has a great personality and really calmed my nerves through a procedure. He was very knowledgeable. This is the second podiatrist I've seen and Dr. Waldrop corrected the problem that the other doctor could not. I would recommend Dr. Waldrop to anyone without hesitation!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. My problem turned out to be more than suspected- instead of send me away with a "I can't help you" he ordered lab work and referred me to someone. I'm thankful- he went above and beyond.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Waldrop for foot care since 2007. He has worked with me through many foot problems. He is very caring, punctual, and thorough. He has actually helped me avoid surgery through orthotics and anti-inflammatory meds. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Great staff! This is SO important when having complicated situations and surgeries over a rather long period of time. Dr Waldrop is very personable and knowledgeable. He and his staff are most attentive and available.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Waldrop is the best around, he takes time with you and is very knowledgeable and helpful. He did surgery on my foot for Plantar Fasciitis and it worked great. Would not know what to do without him. And his staff at Trussville office is great!!!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag