Rate Dr. Larry A. Barr

Dr. Larry A. Barr's Ratings

Loved the staff and Dr. Barr....both my husband and myself appreciated Dr Barr's patient expertise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2300979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Like a clinic came early left late didn't ask me about my symptoms horrible office dirty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

The doctor was not helpful in addressing my symptoms, and referred me to a specialist knowling that that specialist uses only particular hospital that I will not use.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Rude and not knowledgeable. Going to change doctor simply because of girl who answers phone (Kim).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

Good doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF.Rude, didnt listen to issues, very unwelcoming. DO NOT GO HERE if you expect to be treated like a patient. More like cattle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Barr is very knowledgeable and a true listener, someone who takes your symptoms seriously and does not talk down to you. He has helped both me and my husband on numerous occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Barr's for about 3 years and he has been very instrumental in getting and keeping me healthy. He really cares about his patients and will take his time with them and doesn't make you feel like a "number". I truly appreciate his commitment to getting me healthy. He's a great listener, personable, professional and helpful. He's a unique doctor and often goes beyond the call of duty to care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302039].votes_count ]]