Rate Dr. Lexy Wistenberg

Dr. Lexy Wistenberg's Ratings

I too have gone to Lexy for years. It took me all this time to realize that the only time I can count on seeing her is for my physical. The test of the time it is either the nurse practitioner or she will doctor over the phone. I don't feel that is practicing good medicine. I finally decided to get out for the sake of my health. Do yourself a favor and don't get trapped into bad medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Wistenberg is wonderful, but have noticed over the years she has gotten busier & harder for her to spend time with you. But, I was willing to stick with her - since I have gone to her for years. But, even she can't make up for the rude staff (I always feel like part of a cattle herd when I approach the front desk & am eventually routed into one of the exam rooms by one of the uncaring staff who NEVER introduces themselves & then to another person drawing labs who looks equally upset she has to work.) Also, the office has limited parking - I have witnessed 2 accidents in my years of going there. Plus, it is very difficult to make an appointment for a regular physical. I finally gave up & switched to another Dr. & office, where the employees are more professional, the Dr. is truly just as wonderful, & we can schedule appointments so much easier! I will miss Dr. Wistenberg - but enough was enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr Lexy never hesitates to check whatever you ask and is extremly knowledgable with whatever you ask. Kind, gentle and takes as much time as needed with you the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Dr Lexy! Spends an hour or more if she has to! She's saved my life and my mother-in-las's life many time! So in tune with your issues! Brilliant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Wistenbrg has always responded to my phone or email messages after her office hours with a personal phone call. She is attentive and listens to all I have to say. I can't imagine a better doctor for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Dr. Wistenberg is a wonderful doctor. Calm, patient, attentive, professional. Her staff is the nastiest, unhelpful, argumentative, uncaring and impolite bunch. The only reason I stay with this practice is I really like her as a doctor. The rest of my family moved to a different practice and are much happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr Wistenberg. She is one of the finest phyicians I've experienced in all areas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I am not quite sure that I am reviewing the same doctor as everyone else. Dr. Wistenberg has been my doctor for years, and I have only seen her in person for my physicals. I understand that she has a limited schedule, so that is not so much what bothers me. When I first came to the practice, I found Dr. Wistenberg very patient and personable. As the years have progressed, she seems to have lost the "bedside manner" that I trusted her in part of. The problem is that now, she takes care of my family and not simply myself. I don't like leaving with questions that I feel I was unable to ask. Where I felt before that she listened, I feel as if I'm now talking to a wall that occasionally throws a glance and a "uh hmm" my way. I used to leave feeling like I completely understand the health issues my family faced, and now I feel left in the dark. It's really disheartening to see this change, but I can't in good conscience recommend her at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Very part time practice these days. At best you are lucky to speak to a nurse practicioneer, but rarely a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

GREAT GREAT Doctor. Very unhelpful,unfriendly front desk staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016386].votes_count ]]