Rate Dr. Lexy Wistenberg

Dr. Lexy Wistenberg's Ratings

Dr. Wistenberg is wonderful, but have noticed over the years she has gotten busier & harder for her to spend time with you. But, I was willing to stick with her - since I have gone to her for years. But, even she can't make up for the rude staff (I always feel like part of a cattle herd when I approach the front desk & am eventually routed into one of the exam rooms by one of the uncaring staff who NEVER introduces themselves & then to another person drawing labs who looks equally upset she has to work.) Also, the office has limited parking - I have witnessed 2 accidents in my years of going there. Plus, it is very difficult to make an appointment for a regular physical. I finally gave up & switched to another Dr. & office, where the employees are more professional, the Dr. is truly just as wonderful, & we can schedule appointments so much easier! I will miss Dr. Wistenberg - but enough was enough!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Lexy never hesitates to check whatever you ask and is extremly knowledgable with whatever you ask. Kind, gentle and takes as much time as needed with you the patient.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Lexy! Spends an hour or more if she has to! She's saved my life and my mother-in-las's life many time! So in tune with your issues! Brilliant

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wistenbrg has always responded to my phone or email messages after her office hours with a personal phone call. She is attentive and listens to all I have to say. I can't imagine a better doctor for me.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wistenberg is a wonderful doctor. Calm, patient, attentive, professional. Her staff is the nastiest, unhelpful, argumentative, uncaring and impolite bunch. The only reason I stay with this practice is I really like her as a doctor. The rest of my family moved to a different practice and are much happier.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr Wistenberg. She is one of the finest phyicians I've experienced in all areas.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

I am not quite sure that I am reviewing the same doctor as everyone else. Dr. Wistenberg has been my doctor for years, and I have only seen her in person for my physicals. I understand that she has a limited schedule, so that is not so much what bothers me. When I first came to the practice, I found Dr. Wistenberg very patient and personable. As the years have progressed, she seems to have lost the "bedside manner" that I trusted her in part of. The problem is that now, she takes care of my family and not simply myself. I don't like leaving with questions that I feel I was unable to ask. Where I felt before that she listened, I feel as if I'm now talking to a wall that occasionally throws a glance and a "uh hmm" my way. I used to leave feeling like I completely understand the health issues my family faced, and now I feel left in the dark. It's really disheartening to see this change, but I can't in good conscience recommend her at this point.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Very part time practice these days. At best you are lucky to speak to a nurse practicioneer, but rarely a doctor

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

GREAT GREAT Doctor. Very unhelpful,unfriendly front desk staff.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

I owe my life to Dr Wistenberg. She discovered my breast cancer while doing a thorough exam the first time and she also discovered its recurrence the second time. I have been seeing my oncologist regularly but it was her who patiently took the time to examine me that discovered new lumps which turned out to be the recurrence of my breast cancer. She promptly returns my phone calls and really takes care of my medical needs. She is the most compassionate doctor I know, she's thorough, knowledgeable, patient, courteous, and very professional. I consider her as my guardian angel for saving my life not only once but twice. I will highly recommend her to everybody.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag